The World Of Baldness & Just Shave It.

Japnicks India

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m 5 days away from my birthday & 3 days away from my exams. Here i am feeling super low about my hair right now.

I took a break from studying & searched quora for some motivation about “baldness”. Found plenty of posts where people(man & woman) posted their clean shaved pictures. Stating that it made them more confident and what not. I can assure you, they looked alot better with hair. Those with good facial features looked “average”. Not everyone is like dwayne johnson or vin diesel.

The quora search gist was that people made fun of them, they got thick skinned & are confident about themselves.

I don’t wanna accept baldness, their is no one in my family who is bald. I’m that unfortunate one who has to deal with it alone.
Why is that we have to go through this, i know dht sensitivity sh*t, but why us?

Baldness has already stolen my love for gym, has taken a little hit on my confidence and soon will eat all my happiness. At this point, i understand why people are willing to take hormone altering medicines and gray market drugs. However if i am ranting so much about hair, and i’m sensitive to finasteride. I don’t want to add another problem.

Any suggestions what can be done? I have no hope in any upcoming cure, just read posts of 2006 where balding people like us are stating “cure is 5/10years away”. Its 12 years now!! Where is the cure?
Recently brotzu got us glued and in the end what do we have? Disappointments?

Can someone help? If i talk to my friends, they act cool that dude you look fine. stop over reacting & shave it if that point comes. Look at “vin diesel” bla bla.

Retinoid

My Regimen
Reaction score
In reality losing hair as a male is not really that big of a deal. If you were diagnosed with cancer or AIDS you would have wished you just had hair loss. Most men that I work with are balding or receding. I am not discounting our plight though. It is scary because it may look unappealing and mean we are going to look older than we are. Most people do not pay attention to hair as much as you do and there are treatments that work. You just need to find the right one...this is a cosmetic issue and a very common one.

itsAlright

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
In reality losing hair as a male is not really that big of a deal. If you were diagnosed with cancer or AIDS you would have wished you just had hair loss. Most men that I work with are balding or receding. I am not discounting our plight though. It is scary because it may look unappealing and mean we are going to look older than we are. Most people do not pay attention to hair as much as you do and there are treatments that work. You just need to find the right one...this is a cosmetic issue and a very common one.

I'd even go to say a majority of people who make fun of baldies are going to struggle with hair loss at some point in there life. Watch any movie, show, go to a store... many men and a fair bit of women have their hair thin out at some point in their life.

I agree with you it really shouldn't (although it is) be a big deal to us. I don't speak for everyone here but the majority of us could have been born in to much worse a situation.. I thank God I wasn't born in Aleppo in 2002 or born with cerebral palsy.. and truth is our looks are not what define us.

People who "just shave it" are just tired of the mental battle that balding is. And I don't care what anyone here tells you about it being a form of "cope" or "giving up on life", people who accept who they are have won the battle.

iCurly

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I would rather NOT be bald , but i would also rather live my life as a normal human being. So to put it into perspective, i am soon to start propecia, unlike you i have horrible family history of male pattern baldness , so i am pretty much destined to go bald. If i was to start propecia and the sides were to turn me into a cuck , when the time comes. I will shave my head off. Why? , because we are human and we have to adapt and evolve. I would rather not be bald but if i had to choose that and my manhood , i would rather look as slick as a boiled egg.

Xyz23

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
what about a hairsystem? in order to wear a hairsystem you have to give up your current hair. are you ready?

Japnicks India

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I would rather NOT be bald , but i would also rather live my life as a normal human being. So to put it into perspective, i am soon to start propecia, unlike you i have horrible family history of male pattern baldness , so i am pretty much destined to go bald. If i was to start propecia and the sides were to turn me into a cuck , when the time comes. I will shave my head off. Why? , because we are human and we have to adapt and evolve. I would rather not be bald but if i had to choose that and my manhood , i would rather look as slick as a boiled egg.
Thats why i dropped finasteride as it started giving me sides.
I'd even go to say a majority of people who make fun of baldies are going to struggle with hair loss at some point in there life. Watch any movie, show, go to a store... many men and a fair bit of women have their hair thin out at some point in their life.

I agree with you it really shouldn't (although it is) be a big deal to us. I don't speak for everyone here but the majority of us could have been born in to much worse a situation.. I thank God I wasn't born in Aleppo in 2002 or born with cerebral palsy.. and truth is our looks are not what define us.

People who "just shave it" are just tired of the mental battle that balding is. And I don't care what anyone here tells you about it being a form of "cope" or "giving up on life", people who accept who they are have won the battle.
I m thankful for my overall living style & i’m blessed but this hairloss is taking a toll on me.

what about a hairsystem? in order to wear a hairsystem you have to give up your current hair. are you ready?
Yes hair system excites me but few people have scared me that it looks unnatural, makes you feel irritated and causes scalp issues. Hence i am panicking more as i see there is no solution to this misery.

How has baldness stolen you love for the gym?
I left gym in jan,17 when my hairloss started, and went to my derma who asked me not to have “weigh protein” and “no weight lifting” if i wanted to keep my hair for more time. She said cardio is ok and light weight just to tone is fine.
After few days in gym doing cardio, i felt wtf i am doing and hence left. Its been over a year, my body is very much in shape & i’ve lost my gains.

INT

Reaction score
I left gym in jan,17 when my hairloss started, and went to my derma who asked me not to have “weigh protein” and “no weight lifting” if i wanted to keep my hair for more time. She said cardio is ok and light weight just to tone is fine.
After few days in gym doing cardio, i felt wtf i am doing and hence left. Its been over a year, my body is very much in shape & i’ve lost my gains.

Dude... Your derm should lose her license right now.

it is very unlikely that whey protein will have any effect on your hair loss. Till my knowledge there is zero evidence that backs this up. Sure there might be some health issues to using it since it comes from dairy but that is not hair related.

Weight lifting might have a positive effect on your androgens and thus a negative effect on your hair but this will never make much cosmetic difference.

What WILL have a HUGE cosmetic difference on your overall appearance is not going to the gym anymore. See it like this:

Not going to the gym will maybe slow down your male pattern baldness with 3%. Meaning that instead of 200 hairs a day you now lose 194 which even after 5 years will be completely cosmetically insignificant. In other words, your total score of attractiveness will be unchanged by this decision on a hair only level.

However, the results of not going to the gym for 5 years on your overall attractiveness can literally make you from a 7 to a 5 for someone with average genetics.

And then we are only talking about looks, not even about the health aspect!

In other words: you are sacrificing almost 30% of your total attractiveness for 3% better hair which only accounts for a part of your total attractiveness and you are also probably your diminishing your physical (and mental health) by doing so.

How could you possibly think that this is the right decision?

meetjoeblack

Established Member
Reaction score
I’m 5 days away from my birthday & 3 days away from my exams. Here i am feeling super low about my hair right now.

I took a break from studying & searched quora for some motivation about “baldness”. Found plenty of posts where people(man & woman) posted their clean shaved pictures. Stating that it made them more confident and what not. I can assure you, they looked alot better with hair. Those with good facial features looked “average”. Not everyone is like dwayne johnson or vin diesel.

The quora search gist was that people made fun of them, they got thick skinned & are confident about themselves.

I don’t wanna accept baldness, their is no one in my family who is bald. I’m that unfortunate one who has to deal with it alone.
Why is that we have to go through this, i know dht sensitivity sh*t, but why us?

Baldness has already stolen my love for gym, has taken a little hit on my confidence and soon will eat all my happiness. At this point, i understand why people are willing to take hormone altering medicines and gray market drugs. However if i am ranting so much about hair, and i’m sensitive to finasteride. I don’t want to add another problem.

Any suggestions what can be done? I have no hope in any upcoming cure, just read posts of 2006 where balding people like us are stating “cure is 5/10years away”. Its 12 years now!! Where is the cure?
Recently brotzu got us glued and in the end what do we have? Disappointments?

Can someone help? If i talk to my friends, they act cool that dude you look fine. stop over reacting & shave it if that point comes. Look at “vin diesel” bla bla.

It seems to skip a generation. My grandfather was short well beyond female eyes standards of today. He had a perfect head of hair at 90.

I think with Dwayne Johnson and Diesel, they both truly opened baldness. Bruce Willis is another. It's painful seeing the prince or others holding on for dear life. Think Dwayne Johnson head shape seemingly supports it.

In 2018, the undercut is popular and several hairstyles are beneficial. The long slick back for one. Another is just a crop undercut. Alternative being a buzz cut or crew cut. Finally, there's bald.

It's lame but, developing a personality like Johnson, that sort of charm and Charisma is ideal.

INT

Reaction score
In never understood the appeal of 'The Rock'... All his movies suck, he is a bad actor, he is not funny, witty or intelligent. He is just...big.

itsAlright

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
In never understood the appeal of 'The Rock'... All his movies suck, he is a bad actor, he is not funny, witty or intelligent. He is just...big.

He seems pretty funny to me.. also the guy can sing, have you heard any of his songs for Moana?