pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score

Last edited:

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
people asking you if you have cancer in high school, telling people in front of you that "he may look 40 but he's actually only 20", and saying that your hormones are imbalanced because you are balding at 17, are the worst parts.

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
people asking you if you have cancer in high school, telling people in front of you that "he may look 40 but he's actually only 20", and saying that your hormones are imbalanced because you are balding at 17, are the worst parts.
It's ogre buddy boyo.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score

That's pretty bad. I don't remember any balding guys at my high school. The fact there there are so many now has me more convinced that online p**rn abuse is a factor.

Silber

My Regimen
Reaction score
Agree.
Heavy p**rn abuse from childhood probably causes cronic imbalaces in sex hormones.
To bad nobody wants to adresse or look into this.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
The hardest part is losing it for good. Waiting is an absolute walk in the park in comparision, you crybaby.