The Truth About Pfs What Do U Think?

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
oh i c
thanx for the info
in terms of my issue david should i stop fearing or remembering i took finasteride ? let it go out of my mind ?

I think you should move forward with CDnuts protocol.

Don't keep researching side effects, do something about them.

ahmed wolf

Experienced Member
Reaction score
No I have no idea if it does, I'd doubt it though. I was under the impression that the proposed damage would be caused by your brain adjusting to the changed hormones long term. For some it readjusts when you stop, for others it readjusts to quickly and they crash ending up with permanent or semi-permanent problems.

I'm just saying the comparison to other drugs is meaningless.

I took it for 2 months. Libido issues started around a month in. Problem resolved a few days after stopping and I haven't had issues since.
gr8 u recoverd really
may i ask u when u noticed sides u was like ok i will stop or did u freak out? cuz sadly for me I freaked out that's y it took me a month to recover

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
gr8 u recoverd really
may i ask u when u noticed sides u was like ok i will stop or did u freak out? cuz sadly for me I freaked out that's y it took me a month to recover

I decided to avoid freaking out for 2 weeks and just kind of ignored it. After 2 weeks when things were the same I started to worry. I could still wank but it felt forced, weird, and I wasn't extremely hard.

ahmed wolf

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I think you should move forward with CDnuts protocol.

Don't keep researching side effects, do something about them.
I think I recoverd really but mentally i still fear of the future if that makes any sense lol
about the protocol i dont think starving will help really i don't drink i alredy live healthy work out eat good food
i am muslim i fast one month every year from sun rise till sun set teust me first couple of weeks its good ok then its hard as f*** low blood suger fatigue no energy so thats y i don't think fasting is the answer besides what are the chances for some one took it for 3 days go to the program? all ppl trying it took the drug more then me some of the missed with hormones drugs before jumping on it

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think I recoverd really but mentally i still fear of the future if that makes any sense lol
about the protocol i dont think starving will help really i don't drink i alredy live healthy work out eat good food
i am muslim i fast one month every year from sun rise till sun set teust me first couple of weeks its good ok then its hard as f*** low blood suger fatigue no energy so thats y i don't think fasting is the answer besides what are the chances for some one took it for 3 days go to the program? all ppl trying it took the drug more then me some of the missed with hormones drugs before jumping on it

Ramadan is completely different. First of all you're not drinking water. Second, you only fast until nightfall, so your body never really enters ketosis. Third, there's no need to fast for a month in CDnuts protocol. 7-14 days might be plenty.

Go to swole source and talk to him. He does recommend the juice feast as an alternative to water-only fasting in mild cases.

ahmed wolf

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I decided to avoid freaking out for 2 weeks and just kind of ignored it. After 2 weeks when things were the same I started to worry. I could still wank but it felt forced, weird, and I wasn't extremely hard.
u stopped then good u did
i am opposed of u I freaked out the second day when I noticed I wasn't Horney so i started reading ppl got fucked from one pill the seeing ppl it's impossible or its normal to feel sides this early I took it the second day didnt wank third day I took it i wanked noticed i am not that hard and my semen is watery so I panicked I stopped start reading online that made me worse

ahmed wolf

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Ramadan is completely different. First of all you're not drinking water. Second, you only fast until nightfall, so your body never really enters ketosis. Third, there's no need to fast for a month in CDnuts protocol. 7-14 days might be plenty.

Go to swole source and talk to him. He does recommend the juice feast as an alternative to water-only fasting in mild cases.
sure i will check it out