the trioxinator

smitysmity

Established Member
Reaction score
Honestly, if a lot of these companies want to spread the word that their devices work, they should seriously give a major discount or give these devices free to people guaranteed to post on these hairloss forums because nobody is going to spend $1,000 on an unproven device without a guaranteed money back return or some serious testimonials backing it up. The word of mouth from veteran people on this board would convince me to buy if a couple people would recommend this. However, the only testimonial online is from an Alex with 4 posts who said his hair changed like this from that in 60 days which seems very unrealistic and nobody on the forum believed him which makes me believe that it was the company who marketing this product and the product is a scam.

88848923.jpg

90891714.jpg

The above pictures are claimed to be in 30 days which a full head of hair couldn't grow that fast.

Overall, I think this company is a scam and if they actually had a good product, some big company would have picked it up and marketing it like crazy knowing they have a good product to sell but clearly they didn't so I'd say you're wasting your money buying it.

Nick1990

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is there any way to get these pictures back....

See below grow comb video.... Alex 60day selfie challenged is this the same Alex....

Attachments

• _20200710_115938.JPG
    _20200710_115938.JPG
    107.9 KB · Views: 153