The Transporter #1 and #2

G

Have you seen the movie the transporter #1 and #2?

It can boost our self estime and you can feel a little better ;)

Solo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
The guy Jason himself clearly don´t give a f*** about hair-loss or whatever.

It´s on his voice or something. He exudes "I don´t give a f***" in every piece of air he breaths.

He is a man, men go bald.

G

I agree.

Too bad girls don't like real men nowadays.

Those b****s preffer a baby face boy with no testosterone, that gets with luck one erection per week and that has long hair and looks more like a girl than like a man. :evil:

Freestyle

Established Member
Reaction score
GoodGuy said:
I agree.

Too bad girls don't like real men nowadays.

Those b****s preffer a baby face boy with no testosterone, that gets with luck one erection per week and that has long hair and looks more like a girl than like a man. :evil:

I don't agree with that.

Everything I've seen and experienced points to women being completely over the 'metrosexual' thing, and preferring masculine guys.

In fact, I'm not entirely sure that women ever were into metrosexual men -- I think the chick mags just told them they should be. I certainly didn't notice an increase in women dating pretty men.

Aplunk1

Reaction score
Women like men with confidence. That explains it all.
Oh yeah, and women are crazy.

amrod

Established Member
Reaction score
i was watching ghosts of mars (lol) with the same actor in

all i couldd think was... holy sh*t hes going bald AND hes cool

look at zidane... no one refers to him as "that bald guy"... hes "that football legend"

biff

Established Member
Reaction score
Haven't seen Transporter 2 yet but the first one was pretty good. Jason Statham is the only cool balding actor out there at the moment. I bet the leading man roles will start to dry up for him when he gets balder though.

jeffsss

Reaction score
biff said:
Haven't seen Transporter 2 yet but the first one was pretty good. Jason Statham is the only cool balding actor out there at the moment. I bet the leading man roles will start to dry up for him when he gets balder though.

your probabaly right. :cry: