The thing that frustrates me about dutasteride forum

phish

Established Member
Reaction score
Whenever I stop here to check a few posts its always people claiming to lose tons of hair without a pic. Then you got someone claiming to lose a crap load of hair and do actually post a pic and their after pic is actually better then their b4 pic. I think some of you guys are expecting to much from the drug. I dunno I just get tired of scrolling down and seeing people post their losing but don't show a pic maybe your sheds just trick your brain into thinking you've lose crazy density when reality your same or slightly better. Its happened more then a few times in this forum where someone would be crying they have lost tons of ground and then actually show a pic and their after pic is better. I do belive some people do lose ground on dutasteride but I have yet to see a picture in this forum or any forum for that matter of sum one on dutasteride for 6 months post a b4 and after pic and lose 40 percent or sum rediculus number they have claimed to lose, worst ive seen is in 6 months the guy has maintained. END OF MY RANT SORRY. So please please please post your pics b4 and after before you go nuts and claim dutasteride has lost all your hair.

Yogi

Reaction score
Timi said:
I have stoped dutasteride
My reasons

Constantly stinging headache(Difficulty thinking-Forgetfulness) (as Alzheimer)
Bloated Face
Burning eyes
Body Fat
Muscle pain
Trembling hands (as Parkinson)
Trembling Body (as Parkinson)
Prostata Pain
Libido was Dead
Extremely dry skin whole body (Hands-Legs-Arms)
Diarrhea
Since Hämoriden i had never Hämorids bevor ! Stop dutasteride No Hämorids
Sleepless nights http://www.hairlosshelp.com/forums/mess ... SGDBTABLE=

And the worst hair I ever had

dutasteride is $#iT $#iT $#iT

i have this $#iT take 15Month I have ruined my body and my Hair

Timi

A little psychosomatic if you ask me.

T

Timi

an i am Frustrates

So many tell us dutasteride helps
but No Pictures
all says No Kamera :shakehead:

where are the succes pictures????

Timi

antonio666

Reaction score
well i can tell you 100% that timi,s hair went downhill after he bgan dutasteride because he emailed me is before and after pics.

timi is not a liar and tells the truth ,dutasteride is useless in treating hair loss i have first hand experience,weather dutasteride has made my hair worse than it would have been without taking it i don't know but i am pretty sure it has done nothing and now i will have to live with this for the rest of my life,at the moment i am not thinking too much about my hair because i have been working as a plasterer in warinton but if i did i would be suicidal

T

Timi

Antonio

GO BACK TO finasteride

take 1mg Morning and 0,5mg evenning
and you see the Hair comes back

and minoxidil when he works for You

all other is sh*t

Timi

Andrea

Established Member
Reaction score
Dutasteride suppressed 5AR better than finasteride.
Some people take this drug without any logic...
Be patient...
Results came after two years

antonio666

Reaction score
Andrea said:
Dutasteride suppressed 5AR better than finasteride.
Some people take this drug without any logic...
Be patient...
Results came after two years
well i have lost 25 % of my hair density after 10 months,what do i have to do go bald then when it starts to work (which it never will) grow a few strands

phish

Established Member
Reaction score
i dont belive you lost 25 percent in 10 months on dutasteride, if you post a picture ill believe, but it has to be in yout head. to lose 5 percent in 10 months without treatment would be alot but 25 percent is like goin from a 2 to a 4 in norwood scale. unless yout takin bunk dutasteride i cant see how whipeing on a huge factor in hairloss would still make you lose that much.

KeyserSoza

Established Member
Reaction score
You know......

I've been on Dutas for 3 months and I can honestly say my hair has gotten rapidly thinner. This maybe from the foam, I dont know but its getting very thin esp. in the front.

What i'm desparately wanting to know is - is this the way its supposed to work - as I cant see any regrowth or anything just less hair.

Now I'm not hating Dutas - i'm taking this for a reason, finasteride didnt do anything for the year or so I took it, my hair got worse but not this quickly. This is my last chance and i'm going to keep up with this or at least a year but its really hard when you see a great deal moree loss and nothing growing back.

This could also be natural loss but it is pretty rapid. I just want to know if this is whats happend to people who have had success on this.

Any guidance would be helpful. Cheers

SkylineGTR

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Timi said:
an i am Frustrates

So many tell us dutasteride helps
but No Pictures
all says No Kamera :shakehead:

where are the succes pictures????

Timi

yo

joemadrid

Reaction score
People switch to dutasteride when they are really bad or other meds do not work. Thats is the reason because a lot of people do not have good results on dutasteride.

Nick4441

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Well I sympathize with the rapid loss and no regrowth as that is exactly what mine is doing. Its and unbelievably fast loss, after nearly 6 months its panic mode...should have been some tiny regrowth but nothing. We know its a long cycle but do you have to wait till you lost everything on top to say its made it worse or try something else again. finasteride didn't work but it didn't shove hair off my head as rapidly as dutasteride...I think my faith has finally run out...

Treatments did not work for me :(