The Stock Hair System Density Too Low. Is It Normal?

abc555

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yersterday, I got my first hair system and I am quite disappointed. The hair density is too low. I can't really style the hair upward because it s the too thin. Is it normal for the stock density to be this low.
I am kind of regretting my decision. I used to put hair concealers before and my hair with concealers looked better than what i have right now. Feeling really low right now.

Hair Newbie

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yersterday, I got my first hair system and I am quite disappointed. The hair density is too low. I can't really style the hair upward because it s the too thin. Is it normal for the stock density to be this low.
I am kind of regretting my decision. I used to put hair concealers before and my hair with concealers looked better than what i have right now. Feeling really low right now.

Can you post any pictures? Where did you buy the system from? I bought 3 stock systems and they are all medium light density. It looks fairly thick after attached so I used a thinning scissor to trim down the front to make it looks more natural.

abc555

My Regimen
Reaction score
Can you post any pictures? Where did you buy the system from? I bought 3 stock systems and they are all medium light density. It looks fairly thick after attached so I used a thinning scissor to trim down the front to make it looks more natural.

I will post pictures after. I got it from a salon. I had a okay hair with concealers. When I saw the hair system videos, I was so impressed. It looked real and the hair was beautiful. Now, after getting the hair system, I am so disappointed. You can see the lace behind the hairline. The hair is thin.
I regret going for the hair system. It makes me really depressed. If i want to go back to concealers and my real hair, i will have to go to school and work with a shaved head for months and I can't do that. I really don't know what to do.

BaldBearded

My Regimen
Reaction score
I will post pictures after. I got it from a salon. I had a okay hair with concealers. When I saw the hair system videos, I was so impressed. It looked real and the hair was beautiful. Now, after getting the hair system, I am so disappointed. You can see the lace behind the hairline. The hair is thin.
I regret going for the hair system. It makes me really depressed. If i want to go back to concealers and my real hair, i will have to go to school and work with a shaved head for months and I can't do that. I really don't know what to do.

How about trying a style that conceals your hairline, until you can get a new system form someone else?

abc555

My Regimen
Reaction score
How about trying a style that conceals your hairline, until you can get a new system form someone else?
I also have a toplace 65% density hair system with me. I will ask the salon to change my current system for that one. I hope the density of this system is better.