The state of this site lately

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
I wish I was here in 2006...

paulie72785

Established Member
Reaction score
I was kinda happy with my life before joining the forum for my hair and relation thing.....Right now i just think of my hair all day and night particularly coz last week on dec 27 was my school reunion and i was so damn scared due to my hair that i failed to notice the fact that i wasn't even talking due to my fear and everybody was repelled by me.....Could also have been the creepy smile i was shining to cover my blues.......Truly it was a horrid experience and thought of quitting the forum but what really scared me all the time was would it be appropriate???After some p**rn and sprite with binnge eating i came to my senses that this forum is depressing and negative too but it helped me to act and think a bit with maturity like i used to think that using minoxidil would cure my thinng temples and propecia is for guys who are so desperate for thier hair that they are ready to chop off someone's balls off if it cured thier insecurity.....I was misinformed that people of other countries get chicks and lose their virginity before 18 but another misconceptons is down coz i guess no one who let his hair OR HIS LOOKS judge his WORTH is ready to approach another human and even be properly heard......Its true that your hair is important but what is also important is your mental health which people are saying is just low due to their hair but im gonna say that your hair doesn't proves who you are your ACTIONS do.....At the time of writing this im still depressed but im gonna quote something that i heard from this forum i guessDEPRESSION SHOWS YOU THE CLARITY OF REALITY or something i can't rememberAnd as for the neg rep i am sure i would be getting on this I AM SCARED COZ I CARE BUT IM NOT GONNA STOP COZ THIS IS MY BATTLE TO PROVE MY WORTH WITH OR WITHOUT MY HAIR

benjt

Experienced Member
Reaction score
@paulie:
The negative rep you are getting is because
a) you behave like a human spam bot
b) instead of googling a topic, you ask every single minor question on here, often in threads that are only loosely connected. We have no problem with questions, but please refrain from asking questions that could've been answered with less than 1 minute of google. This is disprespectful because you show that others should waste their time to explain things to you which you could've found out with a bit of your own time.
c) the writing style by many Indians on the web looks like that of spoiled US teenage brats (examples: "coz", "cud"/"shud", excessive use of question and exclamation marks, excessive use of caps lock, etc.). If you want to be taken serious, write seriously.

@topic:
The problem is that there are users here who hunt down people that don't share their opinion. For example, FredTheBelgian really invests a lot of time in neg-repping everyone who doesn't share his personal beliefs. Given the amount of green bars, he is abusing his power - its easy for him to completely ruin other people's reputation with one click, as reputation addition and reduction is multiplied by the number of green bars you have. He is on a personal vendetta and doesn't allow differing opinions, which is a problem cause many people actually judge the trustworthiness of posters by their reputation, which is what this system was initially made for. But some, like Fred, abuse it.

Another problem is the trolls (or rather the one troll HairFollicle/FollicleIsland/EmergingIsland) and the mods being inactive about him. At least there's the ignore feature.

And lastly, we have lost too many good posters in the research section. Which, by the way, is frequently spammed by the forum's main pussies because they think the "Impact of Hairloss Section" isn't enough space to talk about their frustration. No. They have to derail the threads in the research section because they are disrespectful, selfish as*holes. You know, the typical "omg researchers so incompetent if I was one I would totally do it better", "this sucks so much I have to fvcking vomit", etc. No valuable addition, and disrespectful because other people actually want to talk about research. But people like hellouser don't care. For them it's more important to derail threads so they can whine even more. It's funny how the people who have the least of a clue complain about other people's incompetence the most. This is known as the Dunning-Kruger effect.

Isn't it funny how the people who show the lowest social skills (FredTheBelgian, hellouser) also complain about problems with being treated badly by society the most? Coincidence? I think not. The behavior they show on these forums they probably also show in real life. It's not surprising they get treated badly. If somebody was always pulling attention to his misery, even if it doesn't relate to the topic of a conversation, I would think that he is a major egocentric douche bag. Same for people who want to oppress differing opinions like Fred does ("You are not beyond Norwood x? You have no right to talk, shut up!", "You think minoxidil gives side effects? Shut up!"). I think that their behavior is a bigger factor in how they are treated than their hair loss.

paulie72785

Established Member
Reaction score
So how the hell did i become a senior member??Are'nt they supposed to be intelligent and informed.....I have been here for about 20 days only??Not that i don't like it or anything but don't the admin do this or is it just systemic
As for the writing style im too am confused to communicate with you guys so thats why i go all spoiled Bruh

- - - Updated - - -

@paulie:
The negative rep you are getting is because
a) you behave like a human spam bot
b) instead of googling a topic, you ask every single minor question on here, often in threads that are only loosely connected. We have no problem with questions, but please refrain from asking questions that could've been answered with less than 1 minute of google. This is disprespectful because you show that others should waste their time to explain things to you which you could've found out with a bit of your own time.
c) the writing style by many Indians on the web looks like that of spoiled US teenage brats (examples: "coz", "cud"/"shud", excessive use of question and exclamation marks, excessive use of caps lock, etc.). If you want to be taken serious, write seriously.

@topic:
The problem is that there are users here who hunt down people that don't share their opinion. For example, FredTheBelgian really invests a lot of time in neg-repping everyone who doesn't share his personal beliefs. Given the amount of green bars, he is abusing his power - its easy for him to completely ruin other people's reputation with one click, as reputation addition and reduction is multiplied by the number of green bars you have. He is on a personal vendetta and doesn't allow differing opinions, which is a problem cause many people actually judge the trustworthiness of posters by their reputation, which is what this system was initially made for. But some, like Fred, abuse it.

Another problem is the trolls (or rather the one troll HairFollicle/FollicleIsland/EmergingIsland) and the mods being inactive about him. At least there's the ignore feature.

And lastly, we have lost too many good posters in the research section. Which, by the way, is frequently spammed by the forum's main pussies because they think the "Impact of Hairloss Section" isn't enough space to talk about their frustration. No. They have to derail the threads in the research section because they are disrespectful, selfish as*holes. You know, the typical "omg researchers so incompetent if I was one I would totally do it better", "this sucks so much I have to fvcking vomit", etc. No valuable addition, and disrespectful because other people actually want to talk about research. But people like hellouser don't care. For them it's more important to derail threads so they can whine even more. It's funny how the people who have the least of a clue complain about other people's incompetence the most. This is known as the Dunning-Kruger effect.

Isn't it funny how the people who show the lowest social skills (FredTheBelgian, hellouser) also complain about problems with being treated badly by society the most? Coincidence? I think not. The behavior they show on these forums they probably also show in real life. It's not surprising they get treated badly. If somebody was always pulling attention to his misery, even if it doesn't relate to the topic of a conversation, I would think that he is a major egocentric douche bag. Same for people who want to oppress differing opinions like Fred does ("You are not beyond Norwood x? You have no right to talk, shut up!", "You think minoxidil gives side effects? Shut up!"). I think that their behavior is a bigger factor in how they are treated than their hair loss.
Wow man this surely was disturbing but may i ask what about you. I meant what about yourself ?
Help me out here i am new and i did try to write CIVILIZED

Quantum Cat

Reaction score

just a reminder to people that there's a very handy and oft forgotten feature - the ignore function. If certain poster(s) pisses you off so much that it's giving you sleepless nights, simply add them to your ignore list and you'll never have to read a word they say ever again.

and I think some people are taking the rep system a little too seriously - it's just a gimmick really. Personally, I don't need a little red or green bar to tell me if somebody's contributions are worth reading or not, I can decide for myself.

- - - Updated - - -

So how the hell did i become a senior member??Are'nt they supposed to be intelligent and informed..

you're right. there's clearly been a serious malfunction with the software. I'll get it fixed ASAP

paulie72785

Established Member
Reaction score
@Quantum cat
Why didn't you put the full post about my span here??
Seriously this is too much trolling here recently.
I put a question that has been posted before and i get neg reps but put up a post that is relevant and i get jokes on me. Happy im not as miserable as you quantum cat

maher

Banned
Reaction score

just a reminder to people that there's a very handy and oft forgotten feature - the ignore function. If certain poster(s) pisses you off so much that it's giving you sleepless nights, simply add them to your ignore list and you'll never have to read a word they say ever again.

But you can still see the morons post when someone reply(quote) it.

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
Despite all the problems, this site is still filled with good info and conversation. You just have to look for it. I don't know how it was a few years ago, but I think a big problem with this and other hair loss sites is you have very few long time members. Most guys register, post and contribute for a month, then they are gone.

paulie72785

Established Member
Reaction score
Long time members with hih rep bars who shoot down newbie's if they share anything against their opinion and advice

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
Move on dude geez. You are still crying about getting negative rep...

347.gif

paulie72785

Established Member
Reaction score
@notcoolanymore
If those reps mean something then i guess its okay to move on but, when its just people trolling you for fun or revenge im not comfortable.Im not here to just get help and forget about it, i wanna help too but the rep bar shows your worth on this forum more than anything.
You and that shookwun guy gave it to me for who knows what.Fred and zzzz gave it to me coz i was wrong.
Call me a crybaby or whatever, i am not gonna take a trolling for just someone's pleasure