DHTcel

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

-Synergy-

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If it helps, I am trying to use minoxidil now with a steroid and have tretinoin added so it only has to be applied once a day(that means less alcohol on skin). The alcohol dries the skin so now I wet my hair when I can and wear a shower cap for awhile to lock in moisture. Hair and scalp stays wet for hours this way. I have only been doing this routine for a week now, so can’t say yet if it’s working. My hair is completely destroyed from previous scalp irritation. The dermatologist I seen was a retard(like all dermatologist) and wouldn’t give me duta. I also learned that the ethanol can be converted into acetaldehyde in the skin which is a carcinogen. Cysteine has been shown do block or reduce this toxin.

Jpon541

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been on finasteride 9.5 months and receded from a Norwood 2.5 to almost a Norwood 4. Crown is way worse too. I don't have pics from before, but I remember having much better density and my temples were smaller.

I just shed and shed and shed and it never seems to come back. I feel you man.

I also started out with min (5 months on the crown, 2 on the hairline) and quit after starting finasteride. I wonder if I poisoned my follicles and they'll never grow again...

kopiko4

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been on finasteride 9.5 months and receded from a Norwood 2.5 to almost a Norwood 4. Crown is way worse too. I don't have pics from before, but I remember having much better density and my temples were smaller.

I just shed and shed and shed and it never seems to come back. I feel you man.

I also started out with min (5 months on the crown, 2 on the hairline) and quit after starting finasteride. I wonder if I poisoned my follicles and they'll never grow again...
Any updates?