The Safest Hair Transplant Doctor To Go With?

RagingBaldy

Reaction score
I'll jump to the point. Who in your opinion from the list below is the safest to go with (least amount of complaints) that gives me the best results?

Also, what happens in the event that I have a dud transplant?

I'm currently 25 and :puke: (sick) of losing my hairline for the past 4 years. I'm not losing hair anywhere else but the hairline. On Propecia at the moment.

Right now I've narrowed down the list to:

Dr Feller (have spoken with him)
Dr Hasson & Wong
Dr Rahal

- Judging by the results, it seems that Dr Rahal seem to be great but aggressive with receding hairlines. However, I "believe" that people said he worked with Dr Armani before. With Armani's bad rep I'm a bit hesitant because of the bad association.

- Dr Feller seems like the strongest candidate when I spoke with him 2 years back. However, I read some bad complaints on forums where he wasn't responsive with patients (with bad results) who tried to follow-up with him. It turned ugly (from what I read) and he was going to sue these guys for posting about him online.

- Dr Hasson & Wong I'm neutral as I haven't heard much about them apart from being apart of the top doctors in the world. A safe bet?

Again, out of the doctors which one seems to be one with the least complaints, and what would happen in case the hair transplant goes bad?

El Nino

Established Member
Reaction score
Dr. Rahal.

He is known for being aggressive because he does high density transplants on suitable candidates (and if this is what they want of course).

Contrary to popular belief he doesn't dense pack everyone who walks through his door. If the patient has minor loss, favourable family history and a good donor supply and they want it, then he will.

Good luck.

Techno_Astra

Reaction score
Manutd4545 said:
From the names you are looking at Dr Feller is an outstanding doctor to go with. He was in my initial list of five doctors.

Hi, Manutd, can you post here your list? Or send me in private message?

Techno_Astra

Reaction score
OK, thank you. I see you looked for western doctors. Did you ever look at some known Turkey doctors, like Dr. Koray Erdogan or Dr. Melike Külahç? that perform manual FUE?

Techno_Astra

Reaction score
Regarding the results, I think you pointed that an hair transplant may conduct to a natural look at the age that the patient has and in the next, let say, 10 years, because too younger look of the hairline will be strange. Also a good surgeon may think that, even the patient take some medications/foams to keep the existing hair, loosing it will not produce any bad look only with the transplanted hair.
The need of more and more hair transplant and limiting the donor area capacity (and also the look of that area) only for making money is a bad approach, but how can be this avoided?

Can be a body hair transplant an option, if the case, to cover some empty zones (after FUE) in the donor area?

RagingBaldy

Reaction score
Thanks for the recommendations.

However, so what's the verdict on Dr Hasson & Wong?

Also, it seems like Rahal would be good for hairlines. However, anybody know what happens in the case that something goes wrong in the transplant?

Any touch ups offered or do we pay and if something goes wrong it's on us?

El Nino

Established Member
Reaction score
If you read about five of the hair loss forums then you would probably read something bad about all Surgeons. I know of some unhappy H&W patients on one forum.

In my opinion, H&W are world class hair transplant Surgeons. But a Surgeon is only as good as the weakest member of his TEAM. The techs play a huge role in the outcome of a strip hair transplant.