The Rollercoaster of baldness

kejan

Established Member
Reaction score
NW3 and diffuse thinning. Dark hair and pale skin.

Last year after a year or so of constant nangoen, dermatch use I decided to ditch the concealers and 'sly' it all of.
I have largish ears, they don't stick out but they are big and was self-concious about it all.

Last few weeks, I've met unbeliveable looking women, who no way would have even talked/looked my way when I was hiding behind concealer. I met a couple of surf girls from USA tonight on holiday here who told me I looked like a younger and HOTTER Kelly Slater.

So of course, I'm happy tonight and the main point of this thread is to encourage people to post on when they felt good, bad or indifferent about their hairloss.

It changes all the time. Last month I was at a 25th birthday party and was the only guy with shaved hair and felt so out of place and ugly, yet role on a week later, I'm getting told by surfer chics all 21 years old I was ''waaay hot''.

I'm a bit drunk but this is not too boast but more to post about how life change in the scale of a week. I very much doubt that I am any better looking than last week when I felt out of place and didn't feel any chemistry from Women, but tonight, I'm on top of the world.

Post away your thoughts on similar situations where in the space of minutes/weeks/months - you've gone from feeling sh*t to good or vica versa.

Fukk baldness folks. Stay positive!!

masontrc

Reaction score
hiya said:
NW3 and diffuse thinning. Dark hair and pale skin.

Last year after a year or so of constant nangoen, dermatch use I decided to ditch the concealers and 'sly' it all of.
I have largish ears, they don't stick out but they are big and was self-concious about it all.

Last few weeks, I've met unbeliveable looking women, who no way would have even talked/looked my way when I was hiding behind concealer. I met a couple of surf girls from USA tonight on holiday here who told me I looked like a younger and HOTTER Kelly Slater.

So of course, I'm happy tonight and the main point of this thread is to encourage people to post on when they felt good, bad or indifferent about their hairloss.

It changes all the time. Last month I was at a 25th birthday party and was the only guy with shaved hair and felt so out of place and ugly, yet role on a week later, I'm getting told by surfer chics all 21 years old I was ''waaay hot''.

I'm a bit drunk but this is not too boast but more to post about how life change in the scale of a week. I very much doubt that I am any better looking than last week when I felt out of place and didn't feel any chemistry from Women, but tonight, I'm on top of the world.

Post away your thoughts on similar situations where in the space of minutes/weeks/months - you've gone from feeling sh*t to good or vica versa.

Fukk baldness folks. Stay positive!!

Your comment on my post, and this, reminded me that we are our own worst and best critics. People are keenly unobservant to baldness and recession unless it's incredibly noticeable (i.e. Jason Alexander, Dustin Pedroia). Yet when we look in the mirror, it's what we see and we'll never be completely satisfied no matter how much hair we grow back. But as long as we're generally happy, that's all that matters. Other people will notice you if you use products to regrow your hair but they'll more so notice if you're consistently confident about how you look.