THE Rogaine FOAM SUCCESS and PROGRESS thread

Hans Gruber

Reaction score
i know there are threads about how great the foam is but i was hoping to get each persons story and results thus far in one place,hopefully then we can build up a collection of somewhat valuable anecdotal evidence

please post pictures too if you have them

i have been on the foam for 6 weeks or so and have seen miniaturised hair along the hairline that i have had throughout 13 months of liquid minoxidil use suddenly shed.i am hoping this is a good sign!

ok so please state length of time on the foam and progress if any

thanks! :hairy:

ceee

Established Member
Reaction score
I've been using the foam + revivogen for 4 months and have seen some pretty good results. When I started using it I had just cut my hair down to about 1/2 inch and it looked terrible. I shaved for about 3 months, but haven't since New Years eve. Right now my hair is much much thicker than when I first cut it down.

No pictures though, so you'll just have to take my word for it.....

chino20

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey libertine. I've been using the foam on my temples for 3 months now and it is coming along nicely. I've got my photos at the address in my signature. Using it for less time on my vertex and frontal region so can't really comment about there.

I had to stop using it for a week recently though because of a situation I was in, reeeeally hope that's not going to hurt my results at all!

JWM

Reaction score
Great avatar and signature Cassin!

I WAS a little disappointed Saturday though. If Sanchez didn't run like the wind the whole fight we might have gotten a highlight reel beheading. :shock: