The Return of Doom

RadioRaheem

Established Member
Reaction score
Doom said:
I had another haircut this past Febuary and my hair seemed okay, but all of a sudden, my hair is in horrible shape. There's pretty much a runway on the top of my head. My hairline is fully intact but everything behind it is really thin. It's horrible. My plan is to immediately start finasteride again and stay on it for years, I'm waiting for my 3 month supply of Finpecia to arrive from inhousepharmacy. Any day now. I'm going to start using my Lasercomb at least 3 times a week as oposed to once every other month and I'll be sure to resume MSM.

I find it strange that absolutely no one here has bothered to recommend that you should have started using a topical regimen the minute you couldn't stay on finasteride anymore. Something like Revivogen or Eucapil (Fluridil) could have been effective for you to maintain, or at least come pretty close to maintaining till you could hop back on finasteride. You could have given either one of those products a try. But since you can hop back on finasteride now, I guess there's no point in doing that. But for the future, at least you know in event the wifey bans finasteride again. :lol:

G

jared_24 said:
Wow..... that was an 'eye opening' read. :shock: You have made some pretty shocking comments there.

No offence - but I hope I never, ever get to the stage where I start obsessing over my hair to that degree.

It makes me wonder if you are actually that obsessed with your hair in real life, or if you just act that way online to provoke reactions from people. :lol:

(P.s. Dunno about everyone else - but I'm not portraying you as a paedophile. Are you sure you fully understand what that word means?!? :? )

No, I was serious. I would sacrify my marriage for hair. I mean if she wants me to go bald just for her stupid paranoia she can´t love me too much...... :roll:

And I know what a pedopihle is. I wasn´t directly compared to one but some people made me look almost as cruel.

antonio666

Reaction score
i would become a serial killer to get my hair back,although i would draw the line on becoming a paedofile,paedofiles should all die