The real reason hair loss has not been cured yet

JayB

Experienced Member
Reaction score
This reason is simple. Noone wants to cure baldness but bald men. Anyone with hair views bald men as less competition and its in that competitive nature of men that the answer lies as to why there is no cure. Do you really think doctors with full heads of hair are going out of their way to even the playing field? Not going to happen my friends. Its natural selection at its finest. Baldness is a gene whose only purpose is to make you less attractive to a mate. Period the end it serves no positive purpose and youre insane if you think men dont take advantage of that and want it to stay like that.

I doubt you cared much about balding men when you had full heads of hair either. Its human nature. Its about vanity and confidence which are very strong emotions.

Back In Time

Established Member
Reaction score
Do you have any idea what percentage of men eventually suffer from hair loss?

Do you have any idea what kind of money there is to be made from hair loss treatments, let alone a cure?

It's like a license to print money.

There is no conspiracy against bald men. There is no conspiracy to stop a cure for baldness.

While you're at it, why not say there is a conspiracy to never have a weight loss drug work, because the only people that want it to work are heavy people, and the thin folks don't want the competition.

:roll:

ronaldkia

Established Member
Reaction score
this is the absolute dumbest topic i have ever read in my f*****g life.

JayB

Experienced Member
Reaction score
ronaldkia said:
this is the absolute dumbest topic i have ever read in my f****ing life.
fitting considering you are by far the dumbest f*ck any of us have ever met in our lives

JayB

Experienced Member
Reaction score
and what i said is completely true. Bald men level out the playing field and create less competition. Men with hair couldnt care less about bald men...why should they, they make them look better to women.

ronaldkia

Established Member
Reaction score
first of all you DUMB FCUK! most of the fukcing doctors are bald/ balding! you stupid idiotic piece of garbage fukcing loser fuking kaka gimbo piece of junk!

DonaldAnderson

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I doubt that. I couldnt picture that happening. Alot of men are balding and scientists are balding too.

ronaldkia said:
first of all you DUMB FCUK! most of the fukcing doctors are bald/ balding! you stupid idiotic piece of garbage fukcing loser fuking kaka gimbo piece of junk!

chill man.

G

No. The reason is because MERCK and other companies are doing thousand of millions of dollars by selling their pill or topicals to mantain what you have.

Even if hair multiplication comes out, FDA will wait some years to approve it. Selling finas makes 1000000 times more than surgical alternatives do or HM will do every year.

The Gardener

Reaction score
No way.

Sure, Merck is making money off of Propecia and Upjohn did on Rogaine, but what about Glaxo, or Aventis, or Amgen? They aren't making jack shiit off of the existing treatments and I bet they would LOVE to patent a breakthrough cure that would funnel ALL of this money into THEIR company, and AWAY from their competitors.

Thanks to competition, there is ALL the motive in the world for a cure to be found and patented.

cook'n'milkies

Established Member
Reaction score
jayb, you are a stupid immature, retard who also happens to know nothing about women! Congratulations!

At least 75% of women (even the attractive ones) dont care that much about hairloss in men. Why? The answer is easy, stupid. Women are not built like men.

They are not stimulated as much by physical traits or put off as much by physical flaws as men are. Women are turned on by emotions and feelings. If you haven't figured this out yet, good luck with your balding because you are going to be one angry depressed bald a**h**.

My girlfriend is f*****g GORGEOUS. I'm at best decent looking and losing hair. She has told me hundreds of times that she thinks i'm cute but loves me for how well I treat her and how much respect and love i show her.

Boru

Established Member
Reaction score
I agree with the last post entirely. My girlfriend is also gorgeous and encourages me in my quest, but loved me when I was totally bald.

G

LOL, I just wonder where do you guys know gorgeous girls that don't care about hairloss? through friends? in a club?

I think I'm missing something.

cook'n'milkies

Established Member
Reaction score
GoodGuy said:
LOL, I just wonder where do you guys know gorgeous girls that don't care about hairloss? through friends? in a club?

I think I'm missing something.

Yeah, usually they have personalities too.

It's really easy, just look for all around quality instead of wanting to f*** anything that moves.

PS. You will not find any nice girls at bars, clubs, etc. My girlfriend occasionally goes to a bar but never to clubs. Clubs are pretty gross. It helps if you are smart and artsy, girls like that. Just be really nice and interesting and the good ones will like you hair or not.

Deaner

Reaction score
Your argument for this sucks, you think there aren't any bald doctors wishing they had their hair back? JayB, this is terrible and shameful man, your argument is weak.

G

I know sometimes we try to say girls don't care about hairloss to motivate some guys in this forum. But come on, be realistic, one of the most important things for a girl is hair. And I think they really care about hair in males.

Just take a look at comercials, there are tons of comercials about shampoos and conditioners. Just hear two girls talking about their hair. Girls really care about hair.

When I tell girls that Ben Affleck is bald and wears a hairpiece they say "really?? how ugly he must be!!" And im talking about girls who have him as model of man. Girls and people think bald men are ugly and are perverts.

Just try to see the reaction of a baby when you put a NW7 guy with hair at sides in front of him. He will start crying thinking the man has an infection or is sick, or a monster.

I really hate saying this, but i'm part of this, and must admit the truth. See the reaction of a woman when you are in bus, if you are NW6 she won't sit down in the free chair that is on your side. If you have a full head of hair, she will sit down. I tested this myself by shaving it.

Britannia

Reaction score
Hey calm down guys. He is perfectly entilted to his opinion. Even if he did get it from a 7 year old.

JayB

Experienced Member
Reaction score
cook'n'milkies said:
jayb, you are a stupid immature, retard who also happens to know nothing about women! Congratulations!

At least 75% of women (even the attractive ones) dont care that much about hairloss in men. Why? The answer is easy, stupid. Women are not built like men.

They are not stimulated as much by physical traits or put off as much by physical flaws as men are. Women are turned on by emotions and feelings. If you haven't figured this out yet, good luck with your balding because you are going to be one angry depressed bald a**h**.

My girlfriend is f****ing GORGEOUS. I'm at best decent looking and losing hair. She has told me hundreds of times that she thinks i'm cute but loves me for how well I treat her and how much respect and love i show her.
Wow you insecure fags....this is why bald men get a loser rep because of homosexuals like you...
In no way did i even insult bald people...i merely stated a fact that you are WELL F'N AWARE OF- Hair loss only serves to distinguish age and verility. Im not saying bald men arent the same as every other man with a full head of hair, i am strictly speaking in a natural selection term.
Women are more attracted to men with hair than without, shove the statistics in your a$s.
First thing that attracts people off the bat is looks. Luckily for human beings we also have a lot of other bargaining tools but make no mistake about it, if we were animals of a lesser intelligence, men with hair would select a mate quicker than a bald man. FACT.

Your all jumping down my throat as if i said something horrible. I wasnt even insulting you...all i was saying is that it is innate within man to be competitive. whether its about money, physical strength, or attracting mates. The only people who care about hair loss are those within the balding community. Make no mistake about it, to cure cancer is a completely different subject. Curing baldness for a man with hair is giving every man a leg up which goes against our human nature. Its like a p**rn star worrying about finding a way to make all of our penis's bigger. Its not going to happen. And that is all I was pointing out. That is why hair loss is not an agenda for all people like the race to cure cancer or grow limbs on people from stem cells who lost theirs in a war... Before your own hair loss, i guarantee you guys looked at the bald guy and felt sorry for him because in your mind you knew he was worse off than you, especially with women. Tell me something, at any point when you felt this sorrow for the bald guy, did you really want to make it your lifes purpose to cure him of his ailment? Or did you go about your business happy it wasnt you. ..Yeah i thought so. And thats why baldness isnt cured yet.

DAMN your all some sensitive babies around here..i wasnt even insulting you..know when to pick your battles.

G

JayB said:
cook'n'milkies said:

My girlfriend is f****ing GORGEOUS. I'm at best decent looking and losing hair. She has told me hundreds of times that she thinks i'm cute but loves me for how well I treat her and how much respect and love i show her.

First thing that attracts people off the bat is looks. Luckily for human beings we also have a lot of other bargaining tools but make no mistake about it, if we were animals of a lesser intelligence, men with hair would select a mate quicker than a bald man. FACT.

It's hard to admit it, but yes, you are right man. And our society is ruled by image nowadays. Wake up guys, we are in 2006. And human stupidity and vanity is getting bigger every day. "image" is what counts nowadays.

Of course I hate it, but that's the truth. If you want to do something go to hollywood or new york and kill one of those superficial female producers that started this fashion trend, and that imposed the slogan "Pretty and cute is GOOD... and UGLY is BAD".

ang_99

Established Member
Reaction score
Doesnt matter if merck or whoever else is making a gazzillion $ off pills, sprays, topicals or whatever. If some biotech firm finds a cure they want to be extremely rich and nothing will stop it.