The Real Deal with hairloss..

paxis

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why is hairloss so freakin depressing? And why are we willing to do almost everything?

Well, it's simple. If you are born ugly, you stay ugly, you have to learn how to deal with it the day you know how to use your brain (unless you wanna be a Kardashian).

Hairloss? Hairloss is a Randy Orton: It comes OUTTA NOWHERE. Well at least it feels like it. And it just makes you uglier from one moment to another. Everyone knows you with full hair. (Almost) No one is born bald. People talk about you, they watch at your hairline, you get pissed, you want to end the suffering and just live your normal live again. You do almost everything to stop it. It's like if your face gets burned partly when you're are 2 years old compared to when you're 20 years old. The guy who burned his face when he was 20 is much more likely to get some serious depression. He's not used to it. The 2 year old doesn't know it elsewise.

The point I'm making.. If we were born bald, it would be much easier to cope with it than seeing the whole process slowly going on and on.. Or if we could just erase every persons mind in our life, so they dont remember our full head of hair.

Ofc it's possible to accept your shiny bald head someday, but that's the reason it takes so much time to stop worrying..

HAIRLOSS IS CRUEL GUYS.. WE NEED A DAMN CURE FINALLY!

I see every bald guy on the street as my brother man.. You are not alone :salut:

daplo collins

Reaction score
Ya I agree with you completely, its the fact that you live your life with hair , its your identity and what you grew up with and suddenly its gone. Nothing else is like this, its common enough that it probably affects over 50 % of people get it but a good amount of people avoid it. I try to be extra nice to bald bros though.

TwoHeadedBoy

Reaction score
And some women say men don't have to worry about looks and have it easy, HA

- - - Updated - - -

It's so damn sad...

Norwood One

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sorta like women when they see bags and wrinkly skin. You derive your value from the way you look. Especially if you were a good looking/decent looking person and received praise in the past.

It's like slowly losing your concept of "self". You can't even look in the mirror because you don't recognize or don't want to accept that the person staring back at you is the same person you have envisioned in your mind.

It's a total mind****

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why is hairloss so freakin depressing? And why are we willing to do almost everything?

Well, it's simple. If you are born ugly, you stay ugly, you have to learn how to deal with it the day you know how to use your brain (unless you wanna be a Kardashian).

Hairloss? Hairloss is a Randy Orton: It comes OUTTA NOWHERE. Well at least it feels like it. And it just makes you uglier from one moment to another. Everyone knows you with full hair. (Almost) No one is born bald. People talk about you, they watch at your hairline, you get pissed, you want to end the suffering and just live your normal live again. You do almost everything to stop it. It's like if your face gets burned partly when you're are 2 years old compared to when you're 20 years old. The guy who burned his face when he was 20 is much more likely to get some serious depression. He's not used to it. The 2 year old doesn't know it elsewise.

The point I'm making.. If we were born bald, it would be much easier to cope with it than seeing the whole process slowly going on and on.. Or if we could just erase every persons mind in our life, so they dont remember our full head of hair.

Ofc it's possible to accept your shiny bald head someday, but that's the reason it takes so much time to stop worrying..

HAIRLOSS IS CRUEL GUYS.. WE NEED A DAMN CURE FINALLY!

I see every bald guy on the street as my brother man.. You are not alone :salut:

I really liked the way you put this!
I know it's painful to talk about this, but one of the worst aspects of this **** is that you never know when it will end, and where... And it takes a whole life to discover.

paxis

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I really liked the way you put this!
I know it's painful to talk about this, but one of the worst aspects of this **** is that you never know when it will end, and where... And it takes a whole life to discover.

Thats also a huge point. Don't we all know this thoughts: "Yes, i could definitely live with my current status, but pls don't go further!" And months later your hair got worse and you be like: "Ok, this is also acceptable, but finally stop.." After every step of acceptance life comes and punches you right into your face..

The only way we could 100% accept our fate is going completly bald or always buzz our hair.. because how you said, we will never know the end.. mental torture on its finest..

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
In great part, this may be why procuring better maintenance treatment(s) is so critical/urgent.
Obviously the lower Norwood's would reap greater advantages.
Arguably much of our fear caused by Androgenetic Alopecia suffering might stem from our normal ignorance of male pattern baldness's course and/or velocity of aesthetic destruction. Safely stopping male pattern baldness progression (maintenance) could considerably mitigate and conceivably prevent the psychologically damaging consequences millennially wasting away so many bright and once awe-inspired minds.

shookwun

Reaction score
Wear a wig then?

shookwun

Reaction score
I don't blame you. As a young person it's even more harder to accept.

I wore a wig for a month n half and couldn't stand it. Looked good but I never felt secure about myself. Always on edge
Real hesitant about being around women during sex.

It looks real but doesn't feel real to close to touch in proximity. Maybe with long hair but not short.