The Potential Way To Cure To Hair-loss

LuckyLuke1

Reaction score
thanx man i will do so, i am from south africa so here the make that i am getting is from upa labs but i will probably look for another brand then when i order the s4 the next time
Then let us know any results, if you can even get some photos.
I'm thinking of trying it too but first I start the way316606

DavidsDome

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Somebody who really tried a topical SARM?
oral RAD140 & Osta seems to still give me hairloss.
Im on dutasteride so seems logic.
I have probably very low DHT. Then you introduce a SARM which still has some androgenic activity.
Probably, at higher doses, the androgenic activity of the SARM outcompetes the very low level of DHT.
I've never tried Andarine on its own. Will try this next time and see if oral Andarine is better or not.
I guess taking SARMS without other meds will be benificial since they have lower androgenic activity.
But for all of us who already use finasteride or dutasteride, probably SARMS turn out to be bad.
Unless you keep it at a really low dose with zero gym gains, maybe...

Ziggyz123

Established Member
Reaction score
If you read about sarms at all in body building, if you have the genetic susceptibility to hairloss, they will all speed it up, especially rad-140. Hairloss is so multifaceted it’s insane. I used to be a believer in the big three but it’s not that simple for everyone.. I’ve pretty much destroyed my hormones to the point that dutasteride has now given me gyno and I’m still losing hair at the same rate, if not quicker over the 7 years I’ve been fighting this.

SaveTheMane

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What about micro surgeries on the skin to remove/block glands that deliver androgens to follicles?

Roeysdomi

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you read about sarms at all in body building, if you have the genetic susceptibility to hairloss, they will all speed it up, especially rad-140. Hairloss is so multifaceted it’s insane. I used to be a believer in the big three but it’s not that simple for everyone.. I’ve pretty much destroyed my hormones to the point that dutasteride has now given me gyno and I’m still losing hair at the same rate, if not quicker over the 7 years I’ve been fighting this.
Those are fact most of the ppl i see keep losing with big 3. At first before i knew much about hairloss i thought its possible to stop it for good. But those drug aint sh*t. We need new meds already..

Chads don't bald

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Those are fact most of the ppl i see keep losing with big 3. At first before i knew much about hairloss i thought its possible to stop it for good. But those drug aint sh*t. We need new meds already..
80% of men maintain on finasteride (64% regrow hair). This isn't speculation, there are studies done on this. Men who keep losing ground are the 20% unlucky ones.

You might be seeing people who keep losing hair on the big 3 because those are the only people coming online to post about it. Same with PFS. The 99% of men who have no sides from finasteride don't bother posting about it online.

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
80% of men maintain on finasteride (64% regrow hair). This isn't speculation, there are studies done on this. Men who keep losing ground are the 20% unlucky ones.

You might be seeing people who keep losing hair on the big 3 because those are the only people coming online to post about it. Same with PFS. The 99% of men who have no sides from finasteride don't bother posting about it online.
That's a 1 year figure though. At 5 years the efficacy was around 60% above baseline.

5 year's is great, don't get me wrong, but that's a measurement taken on people from all age groups including people with less aggressive male pattern baldness in their 40s, 50s, etc. It's not a stretch to assume that the people in that 40% who lost ground could primarily be younger guys with more aggressive loss.

Chads don't bald

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's a 1 year figure though. At 5 years the efficacy was around 60% above baseline.

5 year's is great, don't get me wrong, but that's a measurement taken on people from all age groups including people with less aggressive male pattern baldness in their 40s, 50s, etc. It's not a stretch to assume that the people in that 40% who lost ground could primarily be younger guys with more aggressive loss.
Hmm which study are you looking at?

This one did a 10 year follow up and had maintenance or regrowth in 86% of patients:
"It is interesting to point out that of the 113 patients followed for 10 years, only 14% worsened, whereas the remaining (86%) had benefits (21%) from the treatment duration or (65%) persisted in their improvements."

From another study https://www.sciencedirect.com/scien...esults of these 5,above baseline over 5 years.

"90% of finasteride-treated men either maintained (no further visible hair loss from baseline), or sustained visible improvement in, scalp coverage over 5 years, while 75% of placebo-treated men sustained visible deterioration in scalp coverage"

I think you're right that age affects response, and also race. For example I believe Asians respond particularly well to finasteride. The 20% or so that continue to lose hair on finasteride may need to take dutasteride instead, though even that may not work. So it is true that finasteride doesn't work for everyone, but if you're part of the 80% that does respond to finasteride, then at the very least it should preserve your hair until hair cloning becomes available.

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hmm which study are you looking at?

This one did a 10 year follow up and had maintenance or regrowth in 86% of patients:
"It is interesting to point out that of the 113 patients followed for 10 years, only 14% worsened, whereas the remaining (86%) had benefits (21%) from the treatment duration or (65%) persisted in their improvements."

From another study https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0022202X15529357#:~:text=The results of these 5,above baseline over 5 years.

"90% of finasteride-treated men either maintained (no further visible hair loss from baseline), or sustained visible improvement in, scalp coverage over 5 years, while 75% of placebo-treated men sustained visible deterioration in scalp coverage"

I think you're right that age affects response, and also race. For example I believe Asians respond particularly well to finasteride. The 20% or so that continue to lose hair on finasteride may need to take dutasteride instead, though even that may not work. So it is true that finasteride doesn't work for everyone, but if you're part of the 80% that does respond to finasteride, then at the very least it should preserve your hair until hair cloning becomes available.
The official studies were not as positive as the one's you posted. The one's in Japan (10, 5yr) seemed to show much better numbers, and it just seems like Japanese( asians?) respond better then the rest of the world. Those two hair doctors on youtube broke down the numbers by year from multiple studies, they came to the consensus of around 65% at 5 years.

You also need to factor in that "baseline" in most of these studies is multiple patches of hair near the crown area, not the overall density of people's hair. I'm sure these work much better at holding off crown loss then they do frontal loss, which is what most younger men experiencing hairloss are dealing with first and where hairloss can be most aggressive. So when people say they have continued hairloss on finasteride, a lot of times this is further recession at the hairline. To most young guys, holding off hairloss in the crown is meaningless if they lose their hairlines.

Last edited:

DuncanOP

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys, I was reading about ur discussion of finasteride.
In your opinions, how I could validate if finasteride still working to me?

I remember to shedding alot before start using it 9 years ago. Now it stopped, of course.

There is another indicatives that it still working? (without see bigger balding spot after 1 or 2 decades, of course)
My hair is very thin (in thickness). Then I can't see the difference between the thin of hair from my donor area and possible balding areas.

Chads don't bald

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The official studies were not as positive as the one's you posted. The one's in Japan (10, 5yr) seemed to show much better numbers, and it just seems like Japanese( asians?) respond better then the rest of the world. Those two hair doctors on youtube broke down the numbers by year from multiple studies, they came to the consensus of around 65% at 5 years.

You also need to factor in that "baseline" in most of these studies is multiple patches of hair near the crown area, not the overall density of people's hair. I'm sure these work much better at holding off crown loss then they do frontal loss, which is what most younger men experiencing hairloss are dealing with first and where hairloss can be most aggressive. So when people say they have continued hairloss on finasteride, a lot of times this is further recession at the hairline. To most young guys, holding off hairloss in the crown is meaningless if they lose their hairlines.
That's actually really interesting you say that, because I always thought that finasteride tended to work better on younger men because their follicles haven't yet reached the point of no return from DHT attack.

What about for someone who has diffuse thinning? Would finasteride be more effective for them?