The Original Xandrox 15% Minoxidil By Dr. Lee

-Synergy-

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Isn’t MinoxidilMax like the new Dr. Lee? Serious question because they have 10 and 15% minoxidil with retinol, Azalic acid, and so on. I’m really cautious about there site though because it’s not designed well and when I reached out to them I got no response back.

Britannia

Reaction score
Isn’t MinoxidilMax like the new Dr. Lee? Serious question because they have 10 and 15% minoxidil with retinol, Azalic acid, and so on. I’m really cautious about there site though because it’s not designed well and when I reached out to them I got no response back.
People are usually pretty skeptical when sites claim to have a stable 15% minoxidil preparation because after Dr Lee’s site was taken down a number of hair loss “enthusiasts” (or at least hair loss entrepreneurs) tried to commission chemists to recreate his formula. Never with much success because the 15% concentration was not stable. This was HairLossTalk.com circa 2008 I believe?

jazz1

Reaction score
The place I order from is legit compound pharmacy see below, I have the original Dr Lee formula from 2010, over the years I used many different places etc.

mooreu

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The place I order from is legit compound pharmacy see below, I have the original Dr Lee formula from 2010, over the years I used many different places etc.

The cream/lotion MAA uses for minoxidil, spironolactone, etc... is not a good base in terms of penetrating the dermis. Their solutions are fine though they max out at 5%.

I found this pharmacy in Andorra which uses TrichoSol as a base. I've used TrichoSol and it's one of the best bases I've used.

jazz1

Reaction score
The cream/lotion MAA uses for minoxidil, spironolactone, etc... is not a good base in terms of penetrating the dermis. Their solutions are fine though they max out at 5%.

I found this pharmacy in Andorra which uses TrichoSol as a base. I've used TrichoSol and it's one of the best bases I've used.

They sell the same mixtures? How does one obtain prescription and lotions.....? MAA works for me just like the others I have used over the years prior from Dr Lee and Dr Klein.