The Only Way To Cope With Being Bald

deadhairfollicle

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is the only way of coping with being bald at young age to forget about women, friends and social life and just focus on school, job, career, getting money etc...? Is this the only solution since no young women like baldies anyway? Do you need to put the thought of being bald in the back of your head and just focus on other aspects of life?
Like a guy who loses legs has to get used to a fact that he won't ever run again, a baldie has to get used that his social life is over as depressing as that sounds.
That's just my take on it. If you don't want to live this kind of life the alternative is suicide.

Dontwannabeabetabob

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hell, for me even before I started aggressively balding I was destined the route of just focusing on career/school. I denied it for quite some time. It wasn't until I actually noticed my rapid declination of follicles, that I had to come to face reality knowing that I would no longer be able to have friends, or a girlfriend. I'm numb to it now, as school and the hopes of landing a great career are my cope now.

I actually remember the last time I went out with friends, was in December of 2015. While playing pool under the bright light, I was bald-shamed in front of all my friends by another "friend". It was devastating. I haven't spoke to any of those people since and never will.

Last edited:

Oscar66

Established Member
Reaction score
Is the only way of coping with being bald at young age to forget about women, friends and social life and just focus on school, job, career, getting money etc...? Is this the only solution since no young women like baldies anyway? Do you need to put the thought of being bald in the back of your head and just focus on other aspects of life?
Like a guy who loses legs has to get used to a fact that he won't ever run again, a baldie has to get used that his social life is over as depressing as that sounds.
That's just my take on it. If you don't want to live this kind of life the alternative is suicide.

My Brother-in-law is hyper bald and and has acne scars and SOMEHOW managed to pick up a women who is very decent looking and has $$ ' cause she is divorced. I really just don't know how some guys do it... BUT they do...

Oscar66

Established Member
Reaction score
Hell, for me even before I started aggressively balding I was destined the route of just focusing on career/school. I denied it for quite some time. It wasn't until I actually noticed my rapid declination of follicles, that I had to come to face reality knowing that I would no longer be able to have friends, or a girlfriend. I'm numb to it now, as school and the hopes of landing a great career are my cope now.

I actually remember the last time I went out with friends, was in December of 2015. While playing pool under the bright light, I was bald-shamed in front of all my friends by another "friend". It was devastating. I haven't spoke to any of those people since and never will.

And of course they had no idea how bad it hurts... Been there... They all seem to point fingers and go OUT OF THE WAY to become LOUD and let everyone know that they DISCOVERED that you are balding... FML

blackg

Reaction score

What sort of career would you like once you finish your studies, if you don't mind me asking?

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Is the only way of coping with being bald at young age to forget about women, friends and social life and just focus on school, job, career, getting money etc...? .
It is a good question and your assumption is somewhat correct.

Focus on your career, money, hobbies, health, and friendships.

Hopefully some of you will get hair transplants and overcome your issues by the time you are older.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
Honestly I do not agree with this at all.
Most women do not like bald men.
But a minority will. Just be there when some woman who likes bald men is around.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Honestly I do not agree with this at all.
Most women do not like bald men.
But a minority will. Just be there when some woman who likes bald men is around.
Agreed.

Life isn't over if you are bald, but you are playing life on a harder mode.

There are plenty of balding men with partners and while you wont be as attractive as when you were a fullhead there will still be women open to dating.

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
When a girl falls in love with a guy,she adores him.
She starts liking every single minute details in him.
She will laugh even on a flop joke made by a guy whom she have started liking.

So never never run any game in attracting a girl.
If there is mutual attraction,boy will get girl with ease.
Be causual and behave naturally without acting fearful or as person who is trying too hard to attract attention from her.

Don't fall for a girl who do not see uniqueness in yourself.
If you sense such things,leave that girl without regret and start finding another girl.

There are many girls who will give you chance to win her heart.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
One of my former colleagues was like that, just a great person overall. His love life was mostly a desert though.

So he ran 'just be white' game in Brazil, got a girl from a favela pregnant, then she ran away in the arms of a thug with his son and now he's stuck in Brazil, in a war-ridden slum with no money and pondering whether his son is even his son. Hell basically.

".
Why doesn't he just move back to Belgium?

razzmatazz91

My Regimen
Reaction score
Social life and dating are two separate areas, even though they'll be interlinked in some aspects.

Bald men can still have large groups of friends and be liked by people in general.

One of my former colleagues was like that, just a great person overall. His love life was mostly a desert though.

So he ran 'just be white' game in Brazil, got a girl from a favela pregnant, then she ran away in the arms of a thug with his son and now he's stuck in Brazil, in a war-ridden slum with no money and pondering whether his son is even his son. Hell basically.

So I'd agree that you'd have to approach dating very carefully as a bald man, make sure that the girl is truly attracted to you. Look for what I call the "always an explanation" signs. Is she poor? Is she ethnic (Asian, Latina, Black, etc.)? Does she display genuine signs of interest? Like saying that she's afraid you're going to leave her (harder to make her think that if you're bald)?

Men and women can go down that road and it's not pretty. A female colleague of my mom who's in her 50's thinks her younger Egyptian boyfriend is in love with her, and she already spent tens of thousands of euros trying to make him come to Belgium, unsuccessfully, because everyone with eyes can see what's going on, except her of course. Some of my colleagues saw it coming for the guy who went to Brazil to find "love".

This story is fucked up.
I've been dating a girl since I was 19. Back then of course I had a full head.
Despite my balding, she feels I am higher tier and feels insecure when I'm around other women. Anyone with eyes can of course see that I'm no longer a good catch, and women talk to me as if I'm from the riff-raff of society.

I'm leaving her though because she wants to get married right now. And i can't do that when I'm poor as f***.
FML.

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
This story is fucked up.
I've been dating a girl since I was 19. Back then of course I had a full head.
Despite my balding, she feels I am higher tier and feels insecure when I'm around other women. Anyone with eyes can of course see that I'm no longer a good catch, and women talk to me as if I'm from the riff-raff of society.

I'm leaving her though because she wants to get married right now. And i can't do that when I'm poor as f***.
FML.

How old are you?

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
Because of his son, which of course might not even be his son.

meh he should get the DNA checked and if its his then just get two tickets wired to him and bring the kid home. f*** the girl, let her end up being prostituted by her thug boy toy down there. If its not his then bolt.

Anyway no girl is going to "like" a bald man in particular. There are just a smaller percent of women who will look past it. When you are bald, and NOT in that other small percent who look good (tall, money, good face, good build, etc) then your options of a "sex life" are pretty nil. You can land a long term girl but youll have to work harder. A bald guy can land a wife, but an active and "FUN" sex life is a pipe dream, unless you are willing to pay (or again be that small percent of good looking bald guys). It seems most of the guys here wont though, which I find odd. You all think so low of yourselves and hate the world, but somehow still think you are above paying? f*** that, in the end you are going to spend the same money if not MORE to land a girl who will just have basic sex with you and then you still have to pay attention to her once the sex is done.

The other option is pretty much an ugly chic. Ill warn you though, most burger faces or fatties are going to even start to think higher of themselves and begin to feel they should be able to land a non bald guy and start to resent you (of course never a 100%).

OR just hold out for that unicorn who is going to be hot, want to deal with a sexually inexperienced and insecure guy and be faithful, patient and sexually open with you but your odds of a powerball win are prob better.

Weigh out your odds and build a life plan that works and might be beneficial for your circumstance and actual drive.

Last edited:

deadhairfollicle

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My last time was august this year. I almost got to made out with a girl but i had to go to a toilet and in the mean time some chad stole her fml.

Agreed.

Life isn't over if you are bald, but you are playing life on a harder mode.

There are plenty of balding men with partners and while you wont be as attractive as when you were a fullhead there will still be women open to dating.
Most of this women are 30+. No girl under or around 20 would go for a balding guy. Young baldies can just give up on women.

So I'd agree that you'd have to approach dating very carefully as a bald man, make sure that the girl is truly attracted to you. Look for what I call the "always an explanation" signs. Is she poor? Is she ethnic (Asian, Latina, Black, etc.)? Does she display genuine signs of interest? Like saying that she's afraid you're going to leave her (harder to make her think that if you're bald)?
Why does it matter if she's poor or ethnic?

There are many girls who will give you chance to win her heart.
Naaaah

FML.
If she's asking to marry you I don't think she cares about money that much.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Social life and dating are two separate areas, even though they'll be interlinked in some aspects.

Bald men can still have large groups of friends and be liked by people in general.

Men and women can go down that road and it's not pretty. A female colleague of my mom who's in her 50's thinks her younger Egyptian boyfriend is in love with her, and she already spent tens of thousands of euros trying to make him come to Belgium, unsuccessfully, because everyone with eyes can see what's going on, except her of course. Some of my colleagues saw it coming for the guy who went to Brazil to find "love".
Oh come on dude! A frikkin trashy girl!? Jeesus thats my worst fear, well that or a fat or dumb girl

Like seriously seems like smarter women in general are with bald men, but i could be coping on that front, and just thinking of baldness' association with civilization ha

Medina

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My Brother-in-law is hyper bald and and has acne scars and SOMEHOW managed to pick up a women who is very decent looking and has $$ ' cause she is divorced. I really just don't know how some guys do it... BUT they do...

Yep, biggest man-sl*t I know is balding from the back, no frontal recession but a HUGE skin patch at the top, looks like a monk... yet shows up with a different bird every time I see him.

Some guys just have that ability