The only positive thing about baldness imo

Caillou

My Regimen
Reaction score
Is that it's a VERY humbling experience. It's the type of experience that would bring the most narcissistic, arrogant dickface on his knees begging for mercy like a filthy maggot. It truly reveals how so fragile we humans are that even some tiny, dead cells can change our entire existence dramatically and we cannot do anything about it. It's not even life threatening like cancer for instance and it still wrecks the sh*t out of us. Humans are truly bizarre creatures who can't really see how frail and destructible they're

I will never ever be arrogant or narcissistic even if i become NW0 because hair loss has already showed me my real place, how utterly vulnerable i am and how little control i have over my destiny for being a human. I'm basically NOTHING in the grand scheme of things and there's no reason i should even take my life seriously anymore

I wont lose this

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah man, this post made my day. It's exactly how I feel sometimes.

Le temps détruit tout

KevinEdEddEddy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is that it's a VERY humbling experience. It's the type of experience that would bring the most narcissistic, arrogant dickface on his knees begging for mercy like a filthy maggot. It truly reveals how so fragile we humans are that even some tiny, dead cells can change our entire existence dramatically and we cannot do anything about it. It's not even life threatening like cancer for instance and it still wrecks the sh*t out of us. Humans are truly bizarre creatures who can't really see how frail and destructible they're

I will never ever be arrogant or narcissistic even if i become NW0 because hair loss has already showed me my real place, how utterly vulnerable i am and how little control i have over my destiny for being a human. I'm basically NOTHING in the grand scheme of things and there's no reason i should even take my life seriously anymore
Yeah it's funny that even your greatest dickhead can get scared and depressed when he gets the bald spot lmao

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
In my opinion, this is a negative of baldness. I would much prefer to be a brash, cocky, egotistical guy than a humble, thoughtful, pensive bald guy. I would love to be delusional enough to believe that I earned any happiness that I receive rather than being bald and know that happiness is inherited just like one's propensity for hair loss. The brash, cocky and delusional guys typically seem to have more friends too. Arrogance and narcissism are more attractive than their counterparts.

Jpw1999

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My hair is the only thing going for me looks wise, just like a lot of other guys and I have known this for a while. You can't be cocky and arrogant if you're higher than a nw3 because you have that constant flaw on show, it's like having a permanent cyst on your face or something.

UnLuckyLuciano

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I still think baldness is what Karma did to me to make women disinterested in me, cuz when I was good looking, I pretty much was a dickhead to the women that liked me.
I also know men who were even much bigger dickheads than me towards women and still NW0, but hey, Im unlucky in life also.

Aqalp

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Baldness taught me that society IS shallow and superficial, and that its not "just hair".
And the whole "just shave it bro" is more or less a meme, spewed by full heads who have no f*****g clue what the hell they are talking about.

KevinEdEddEddy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Baldness taught me that society IS shallow and superficial, and that its not "just hair".
And the whole "just shave it bro" is more or less a meme, spewed by full heads who have no f*****g clue what the hell they are talking about.
Imo asking fullheads about tips on balding is f*****g sh*t. Balding really changes your perspective and makes you conscious that in a few years you can look completely different. Which is tbh why I took the plunge, for me it's far better to be that bald guy than watching in agony my hair receding and diffusing at the same time. Shaving will not get you the same attractiveness as fullhead (my friends tell me otherwise tho, that my best look is bald), but it's not a meme either. You still can get sex and gf, but you have to be honest to yourself that you have done this because you are balding

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
I still think baldness is what Karma did to me to make women disinterested in me, cuz when I was good looking, I pretty much was a dickhead to the women that liked me.
I also know men who were even much bigger dickheads than me towards women and still NW0, but hey, Im unlucky in life also.
Yeah that karma bs doesn't exist, you can be a good person your whole life and bad things will happen to you. Or vice versa.

We Move

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
A guy on Baldcafe once made this exact observation about himself, although he said that when the medication regrew & maintained his hair that it turned him into a narcissistic prick. It was only once that stopped working that he got humbled down.

I've seen this with all sorts of humbling experiences; it's almost like they become a better person afterwards.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
I disagree.
If you do bad sh*t, its 90% that bad sh*t is gonna happen to you.
If you do good sh*t, there are low chances that bad sh*t will happen to you.
Karma in the Buddhist sense is certainly an abstraction and what most Westerners understand by it is definetely the 'layman buddhist' version. But even then, there is enough truth to it. There is a reason psychopaths constantly have to change their location constantly and end up in jail more often than not. The people who get to know them would like to strangle them with their bare hands, some sooner some later but at the end of the day justice gets to 99% of them.

KevinEdEddEddy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I disagree.
If you do bad sh*t, its 90% that bad sh*t is gonna happen to you.
If you do good sh*t, there are low chances that bad sh*t will happen to you.
Yeah but it's not due to supernatural forces, I think it can be explained by the fact that by doing bad sh*t you make enemies and lose friends. If you do good sh*t you still can make enemies but you make a lot more friends, also doing evil things corrupts your soul and can push you into addictions and even worse choices