The Only Legit Secret Cure For Hair Loss.

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
U5OJZqKCVaMcHnGzBZTDCx8BRz6J8hj-AaRX3_MG8EaHfxVpLO483B5Nxa2iZKpdNA5fI_PbcJiQasD9f3Q=w443-h332-nc.png

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTybtgMgLQlh4EeUuFkAv3KhxeA0W8ONCNA31if6GXpTqvUEm68.jpg

Ever wondered why nice guys are usually fullheads ? It's because their hair follicles are nice due to eating NICE biscuits.

It's 10 times more effective than finasteride and dutasteride combined. It raises your testosterone levels 5000x, gives you constant thumps up, and more importantly it makes you RESPECT women!

What are you waiting for ? Cut off the crap called finasteride and start being a nice guy loved by women and have a fullhead of NICE hair.

NO FINASTERIDE
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS_B_qwAe0OlkMrLjJJoc67LV8AFGNSpx7J0yGkU5lq1hZoZUX7.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTHpW7JFjG2LYQrQqrn6frEDX3Ud4Yof8hhx6BrViwtrqvQZTnWNHj14uLg8Q.jpg

YES NICE
U5OJZqKCVaMcHnGzBZTDCx8BRz6J8hj-AaRX3_MG8EaHfxVpLO483B5Nxa2iZKpdNA5fI_PbcJiQasD9f3Q=w443-h332-nc.png

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR0oURt4veqRT8KBEcOI6V4l4magXm_ROUBTuoc7LyArP9SIXN4AdCLdNFSMg.jpg

Last edited:

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's my mood swings guys. Sometimes i feel like a total psychopath who wants to destroy everything, sometimes i act like a retard, sometimes i'm kinda nice, sometimes i'm too depressed and just want to die and escape from it all. I'm tired of all of this, i feel like i'm showing the first symptoms of multiple personality disorder.

I honestly don't know what to do, i'm not my real self, but i hope that i won't end up being the psychopath one.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's my mood swings guys. Sometimes i feel like a total psychopath who wants to destroy everything, sometimes i act like a retard, sometimes i'm kinda nice, sometimes i'm too depressed and just want to die and escape from it all. I'm tired of all of this, i feel like i'm showing the first symptoms of multiple personality disorder.

I honestly don't know what to do, i'm not my real self, but i hope that i won't end up being the psychopath one.
are you still norwood 2? lol

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 73158
View attachment 73159

Ever wondered why nice guys are usually fullheads ? It's because their hair follicles are nice due to eating NICE biscuits.

It's 10 times more effective than finasteride and dutasteride combined. It raises your testosterone levels 5000x, gives you constant thumps up, and more importantly it makes you RESPECT women!

What are you waiting for ? Cut off the crap called finasteride and start being a nice guy loved by women and have a fullhead of NICE hair.

NO FINASTERIDE
View attachment 73160
View attachment 73161

YES NICE
View attachment 73162
View attachment 73163
Stanx is bang on, nice guys usual do have nice hair, cause they haven't been dragged through hot coals going through hair loss.
Would they still be nice guys if they saw clumps of hair all the sudden start coming out and the social stigma to follow? Doubt it.