The Only Balding/hair Loss Advertising You Need To See!

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
this guy went from a full thick norwood 1 to a soon norwood 6 in fuckin two years.. and in his late 20's . thats is so strange

jjamerson

My Regimen
Reaction score
this guy went from a full thick norwood 1 to a soon norwood 6 in fuckin two years.. and in his late 20's . thats is so strange

I know some guys that lost their hair that fast. What’s interesting is you barely ever hear hypothesis about why some men lose it faster than others. You’d think that would be on the top of the list when researching for a cure. I personally think it’s really important to know why there’s such a random difference in the rate of loss between individuals.

barfacan

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I hate this (false) acceptance sh*t because all these goofs end up looking the same, why not let the horseshoe grow out and keep your face closely shaven? That would take REAL balls and confidence.

OneDay_NW0

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I hate this (false) acceptance sh*t because all these goofs end up looking the same, why not let the horseshoe grow out and keep your face closely shaven? That would take REAL balls and confidence.
what a logic.

Agent

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

^
This!

OneDay_NW0

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, Real confidence, cause you look retarded. With this logic, you could also write Idiot on your Forhead, cause this would take REAL balls and confidence.