The official "List all your physical flaws so we can feel crap together" thread.

Zeroman

Banned
Reaction score
1. I'm fairly short at 5'7". at least its normal range tho

2. started diffusing heavily at 17 *worst one and one that made me consider suicide*

3. big head that makes a shaved head look weird, heart shaped face/head to be exact

4. too much body hair

5. skinny, which idk if it could be considered bad, but im 135 pounds and look it, which is terrible combined with hair loss

slipy

Reaction score
does this include health problems or just the aesthetical ones?

because i have a vast abundance of both.

pidda

Established Member
Reaction score
I don't know if this is a flaw or not but I have absolutely no sense of libido at least 99% of the time before and after finasteride. My little friend down there is still fully functional anyway.

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok, so not all of these are physical, but here it goes:

1. Speech impediment - the most socially crippling flaw I have.

2. Started balding around 20 yrs old. Now at 29 very diffuse on top. Also have a huge forehead and a narrow, pointy and long head.

3. Missing a finger - orig. it was a thumb missing/underdeveloped but a surgery was done to make a "thumb" out of my index finger. Not pretty.

4. IBS. Constipated almost all the time, very irregular bowel movements, gas, bloating, u name it.

5. Crooked nose - got my *** whooped when I was like 17yrs old.

6. Seborrheic dermatitis - itchy and flaky scalp and t-zone, is probably related to IBS. Also have a toenail fungus on big toes.

slipy

Reaction score
4. IBS. Constipated almost all the time, very irregular bowel movements, gas, bloating, u name it.

****, man, i have that too. i was diagnosed with ibs back in 2006 and since then it has only gotten worse.
although im not really sure whether the diagnosis was correct, i think i might have colonic inertia instead of ibs because if i don't take sufficient amount of fiber im never able to have a bowel movement.

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
****, man, i have that too. i was diagnosed with ibs back in 2006 and since then it has only gotten worse.
although im not really sure whether the diagnosis was correct, i think i might have colonic inertia instead of ibs because if i don't take sufficient amount of fiber im never able to have a bowel movement.

I do have bowel movements even without fiber, but I have to push the stuff out with force. I usually have to go to the loo like 3 times before anything comes out... I always feel full and almost always feel the need to unload, but like I said, hard to get anything out since the stuff is so dry and hard.

Finner

Reaction score
Everyone I know with IBS, was misdiagnosed for years by their doctor. They had Coeliac disease and were cured once they cut gluten out of their diet......

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
Everyone I know with IBS, was misdiagnosed for years by their doctor. They had Coeliac disease and were cured once they cut gluten out of their diet......

Yeah I'm aware that glutein sensitivity is a common thing, and I have a slight case myself. Haven't been eating glutein for years so that's not the reason for my situation.

B

Beingbaldsucksass

1.70, bad enough, but NW3 make it worse, if I was bald I was a freak

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
Didn't even include the fact that I'm only 172 cm tall. That's another one, I guess. My neck is also pretty long so my body is even smaller than the height suggests.

HairGuru22

Established Member
Reaction score
IBS is related to hairloss, especially constipation
Ok, so not all of these are physical, but here it goes:

1. Speech impediment - the most socially crippling flaw I have.

2. Started balding around 20 yrs old. Now at 29 very diffuse on top. Also have a huge forehead and a narrow, pointy and long head.

3. Missing a finger - orig. it was a thumb missing/underdeveloped but a surgery was done to make a "thumb" out of my index finger. Not pretty.

5. Crooked nose - got my *** whooped when I was like 17yrs old.

6. Seborrheic dermatitis - itchy and flaky scalp and t-zone, is probably related to IBS. Also have a toenail fungus on big toes.