The Octa Sabal Plus Results Can’t Be Faked Right?

Bornwithacurse225

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Like they can’t just feed people finasteride and lie in the study right? All these pics are from octa Sabal plus

upload_2020-3-8_7-20-27.jpeg

upload_2020-3-8_7-22-14.jpeg

they did a real clinical study with scientists, a placebo, actually monitoring hair count, graphs, and data.

probably gonna hop on finasteride but I’m trying to make my the medication myself from home and see if anything happens. If I even get a little bit of results I’d be happy and my hair wouldn’t look like trash anymore.

Attachments

• upload_2020-3-8_7-20-44.jpeg
    upload_2020-3-8_7-20-44.jpeg
    65.6 KB · Views: 205
  • upload_2020-3-8_7-21-17.png
    upload_2020-3-8_7-21-17.png
    236.6 KB · Views: 186

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score
  • Pumpkin seed oil
  • Extraction method: Supercritical fluid CO2 Ex.
Yes, internal or topic use?

Kambrira159

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What other products had a scientific study with doctor and regrew hair? What are they doing just feeding them finasteride and lying?

The (one) BS study you keep mentioning is fatally flawed even the placebo group had a 350% regrowth.

I don't know if you're just a 0 IQ moron or are just here to shill a bunch of scammy BS.

Either way it's a scam product and everyone knows it.

baba_yaga

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Like they can’t just feed people finasteride and lie in the study right? All these pics are from octa Sabal plus

View attachment 139436

View attachment 139439

they did a real clinical study with scientists, a placebo, actually monitoring hair count, graphs, and data.

probably gonna hop on finasteride but I’m trying to make my the medication myself from home and see if anything happens. If I even get a little bit of results I’d be happy and my hair wouldn’t look like trash anymore.
Prefer to drink 5% horse c um instead of this “successful” cope.

Bornwithacurse225

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The only ingredients in Ocata Sabel that is actually listed as being for hair loss is pumpkin seed oil. The rest of the ingredients claim to be for other things like high blood pressure. Please delete your account now and leave us in peace.

stop stalking me creep who sits on a hair loss forum all day