G

Norwood 1, this is not fun.

Norwood 2, this can’t be true.

Norwood 3, this is not me.

Norwood 4, that was before.

Norwood 5, I’m not alive.

Norwood 6, please, please not man tits.

Norwood 7, I’m in heaven.

At each stage you go through the Norwood scale, you go through the various emotions, as you gaze into the mirror.

Norwood 1, this is not fun - After you first notice hair loss, you gaze into the mirror in a confused, distressed manner, panicking, examining your hair from every angle.

As you approach a Norwood 2, things are starting to get on top of you. You are in a form of denial. You gaze into the mirror, hold your hands to your head and in pure horror, squeal “Norwood 2, this can’t be true!â€

Brasileirao

Experienced Member
Reaction score
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! You have got to be kidding me bro.......WOWZERS! How you come up with all this blows my mind... :huh:

Thinneritgoes!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Jesus almighty man...
I'm sorry, but you can't think about it that much, you will destroy yourself.

It was pretty entertaining though :D

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
Gunner said:
Norwood 1, this is not fun - After you first notice hair loss, you gaze into the mirror in a confused, distressed manner, panicking, examining your hair from every angle.

Jesus Herbert Christ...don't you know anything about the Norwood scale? A Norwood 1 is a FULL HEAD OF HAIR!! You were supposed to start that litany at Norwood 2, not Norwood 1!! :D

Bryan

Rawbbie

Established Member
Reaction score
lol, actually you weren't supposed to post ANY of that, remember?? You were supposed to be out with your buddies at the club picking up pretty gals

G

Well done gunner,

Even my best horror writing skills could not math that post!

Wezz

Experienced Member
Reaction score
we have to help gunner before something goes wrong :eek:

all these stories :D :shock: