the no shampoo geniuses were right all along

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diamond Dave

Established Member
Reaction score
JayMan said:
Is there any way that I could apologize to you and Diamond Dave and Widow and do some kind of repetance so Widows won't hurt me? Please let me know.

Thanks,
CoweringJayMan

You could start by telling Diamond Dave and CIG and Widows what repetance is.
Need to borrow my Hooked on Phonics tapes????

Cutsinger is God

Established Member
Reaction score
WidowsPeek said:
First and foremost, thank you, Cutsinger is God, for being the voice of reason in this pathetic little henhouse.
Please ignore the rest of this post.

To all the hens in the henhouse,
I know this site must be a henhouse, because all I smell is chickensh*t.

Some facts for all you bald jealous losers:

1. As to grunge - I was regrowing hair in my temples for at least 6 months, before I stopped shampooing.
Even though I was regrowing hair in the temples, I was still losing hair in the crown.
When I stopped shampooing, fallout in the crown went from 10-20 hairs a day to 1-2 a day.

As to "no spill" - it's one of the best things you can do for your health, period.
No spill is a necessary part of advanced Kung Fu training, which is where I got it from.
Boxers abstain from sex before a fight, in order to build up testosterone; they got this from Shaolin Temple Boxing.
Bodybuilders are discovering no spill as an all-natural way to build more muscle.
It makes my hair thicker and sped up the regrowth process, in addition to helping me pack on more muscle.

It enbles me to do things like ride bike 15 miles a day, do kung fu for 2 hours after that, and break bricks with my hands.

If can you even get up off your fat a$$es and do anything physical, you should give it a try.

If you doubt that I can break bricks with my hands, give me your home address, so I can try it out on your thick skulls, jerkoffs.

You want me to post pics of myself to prove that I don't have "b*tch tits", but the real fact of the matter is that you just wanna look at me and all my regrown hair and touch yourself inappropriately, ya sick f*cks.

Just give me your home address, and I'll come over and rip your fat lil b*tch tits off and beat you with them, ya fat sacks of sh*t!

I HAVE REGROWN MORE HAIR THAN ANYONE ON THE PLANET WITHOUT RUGS, PLUGS OR DRUGS AND THAT IS A FACT, B*TCHES!

Nothing you bald useless trolls say will change that.
You can call me whatever you like, but at the end of the day, you have to look at your pathetic bald (and getting balder) heads in the mirror and cry like little girls.
Everyone laughs at you, either to your face or behind your back, and so do I.

I laugh at you, because I've offered you a way to regrow your hair without sexual side effects like Propecia (which makes many users impotent), or Rogaine (which seems to stop working after 2 years for most users) and you choose to call me a liar, because you're a bunch of stupid useless bastids.

Everyday, I look at my regrowing hair and smile.
I smile because I know that in 3.5 years I will have a FULL HEAD OF HAIR and you will just be balder, more pathetic and will probably commit suicide (the only smart thing you'll ever do in your life).

2. Mark Henry works out with a guy that I work with and if he heard what you said about him, he'd break you in half without his little finger.
Give me you home address and I'll come and smack the sh*t out of you myself, you impotent c*nts.

3.YOU DON'T F*CKING MATTER.
I figured out how to regrow hair.
I will regrow it all.
You don't know sh*t about regrowing hair, so you try to knock my regimen and call me a liar.

Like everything else in your pathetic lives, it doesn't work.
Every 6 months I will post pics of my regrowth.
You will see more and more of my hair regrowing and there's nothing you can do to stop that, ya useless f*cking a$$clowns.
You will get balder and fatter everyday, because you are all useless c*nts WHO CAN'T REGROW A SINGLE HAIR.

Keeping my good friend at the top where he belongs. Welcome Widows.

Pondle

Reaction score
WidowsPeek said:
First and foremost, thank you, Cutsinger is God, for being the voice of reason in this pathetic little henhouse.
Please ignore the rest of this post.

To all the hens in the henhouse,
I know this site must be a henhouse, because all I smell is chickensh*t.

Some facts for all you bald jealous losers:

1. As to grunge - I was regrowing hair in my temples for at least 6 months, before I stopped shampooing.
Even though I was regrowing hair in the temples, I was still losing hair in the crown.
When I stopped shampooing, fallout in the crown went from 10-20 hairs a day to 1-2 a day.

As to "no spill" - it's one of the best things you can do for your health, period.
No spill is a necessary part of advanced Kung Fu training, which is where I got it from.
Boxers abstain from sex before a fight, in order to build up testosterone; they got this from Shaolin Temple Boxing.
Bodybuilders are discovering no spill as an all-natural way to build more muscle.
It makes my hair thicker and sped up the regrowth process, in addition to helping me pack on more muscle.

It enbles me to do things like ride bike 15 miles a day, do kung fu for 2 hours after that, and break bricks with my hands.

If can you even get up off your fat a$$es and do anything physical, you should give it a try.

If you doubt that I can break bricks with my hands, give me your home address, so I can try it out on your thick skulls, jerkoffs.

You want me to post pics of myself to prove that I don't have "b*tch tits", but the real fact of the matter is that you just wanna look at me and all my regrown hair and touch yourself inappropriately, ya sick f*cks.

Just give me your home address, and I'll come over and rip your fat lil b*tch tits off and beat you with them, ya fat sacks of sh*t!

I HAVE REGROWN MORE HAIR THAN ANYONE ON THE PLANET WITHOUT RUGS, PLUGS OR DRUGS AND THAT IS A FACT, B*TCHES!

Nothing you bald useless trolls say will change that.
You can call me whatever you like, but at the end of the day, you have to look at your pathetic bald (and getting balder) heads in the mirror and cry like little girls.
Everyone laughs at you, either to your face or behind your back, and so do I.

I laugh at you, because I've offered you a way to regrow your hair without sexual side effects like Propecia (which makes many users impotent), or Rogaine (which seems to stop working after 2 years for most users) and you choose to call me a liar, because you're a bunch of stupid useless bastids.

Everyday, I look at my regrowing hair and smile.
I smile because I know that in 3.5 years I will have a FULL HEAD OF HAIR and you will just be balder, more pathetic and will probably commit suicide (the only smart thing you'll ever do in your life).

2. Mark Henry works out with a guy that I work with and if he heard what you said about him, he'd break you in half without his little finger.
Give me you home address and I'll come and smack the sh*t out of you myself, you impotent c*nts.

3.YOU DON'T F*CKING MATTER.
I figured out how to regrow hair.
I will regrow it all.
You don't know sh*t about regrowing hair, so you try to knock my regimen and call me a liar.

Like everything else in your pathetic lives, it doesn't work.
Every 6 months I will post pics of my regrowth.
You will see more and more of my hair regrowing and there's nothing you can do to stop that, ya useless f*cking a$$clowns.
You will get balder and fatter everyday, because you are all useless c*nts WHO CAN'T REGROW A SINGLE HAIR.

Jeez, another troll. :roll:

UK1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hi Widows, check out what your buddy CIG/ Kramer said about you before you arrived.

Cutsinger is God said:
[quote="The_Ruffneck":b7939]what did you think of widows latest set of pics kramer

What do I think. As Mr. Clean pointed out I truely believe this Widows character is going thru some type of sex change at the moment from a male to a female. He obviously has female breasts which explains him wearing 4 or 5 layered shirts next to that wrestler. He also practices no spill when no man who's truely a man can go for 3 months without not spilling. The Seinfeld episode where George, Jerry, Kramer and Elaine bet who could go the longest without doing "that" clearly showed thru humor how hard it is to do.

Widows latest set of photos shows absolutely nothing in terms of regrowth Ruffneck. As Nizzy pointed out many times he never has a "point of reference to go by". Now the next time he shows a photo like that he'll have to have the wrestler retake the photo with him and it will never happen. You see how this guy has an excuse for eveything. :lol:

The thing is if you want, why don't you ask Widows at GIB to now retake that close up photo with the good camera. It's been like 2 months now I believe so if those hairs are regrowth as he claims they are, surely those hairs should be much much longer now PLUS we do have a "point of reference" to go by. Of course Widows will now say the guy he borrowed the good camera from got transferred to another state and he won't be able to retake the all important photo shot. Mark my words, he'll have an excuse.

To sum things up. I don't believe a word he says and no I don't believe for a second he's regrowing any hair. If he could learn the concept of taking an identical photo 6 months later than maybe I would. It's always a wild goose chase with him trying to get him to use common sense. That's why I know he's still going bald. Every year it gets tougher and tougher for him to keep up this game of his and that's why the photos are even more close or taken farther away or are "blurry with funky lighting" as he said himself last time. Well at least he provides entertainment right? That to me is his biggest contribution to society.[/quote:b7939]

He originally came onto the board trying to rubbish Diamond Dave/Hairyguy but was caught.. now he clings to him for comfort, this guy is a true gutless loser. :lol:

Cutsinger is God

Established Member
Reaction score
WidowsPeek said:
First and foremost, thank you, Cutsinger is God

Take a look at this statement Poodle and ask yourself one question. Why would a man say this if it wasn't true. Can you feel how upset this man is. People actually had the nerve to question his photos and try to debunk them. This guy is GIB's best attempt at proving not shampooing regrows hair. OF COURSE he's going to get upset at you people for claiming you don't see any regrowth and than making up things about him to try to discredit him. I would and anyone else would too. It's only human nature.

Widowspeak is a solid guy and he is someone who believes in this cause and has the photos to back it up. He will fight you that is correct but all the good honest ones do as we all know. I am so glad to see Widows. His photos clearly show regrowth and in my opinion are some of the best I've ever seen. Sky/Kramer's photos are nothing compared to his. Nice work Widows!!

Status
Not open for further replies.