the no shampoo geniuses were right all along

Status
Not open for further replies.

roki

Experienced Member
Reaction score
im addressing the mods on this post
dont you think its enough with the no shampoo crap i wouldnt mind if they just kept it in a few threads but they are confusing the newbis and bothering everyone,they turn every thered they get into to a stupid argument and then they dont reply to the logical arguments made against them ,something should be done
if anyone thinks the same as me please join this thread and make the mods know how we feel ,thanks

IBM

Reaction score
This no shampoo guys should think that there are people that really suffer physically and psychologically from hair diseases and have their lifes some how restricted. Today i couldnt do anything in work for 40 minutes because my hairline started to itch due to dandruff that i have in that zone. And i couldnt put my fingers on it because i would open wounds and make things worse.

Diamond Dave

Established Member
Reaction score
IBM said:
This no shampoo guys should think that there are people that really suffer physically and psychologically from hair diseases and have their lifes some how restricted.

I couldn't agree more.

G

IBM said:
This no shampoo guys should think that there are people that really suffer physically and psychologically from hair diseases and have their lifes some how restricted. Today i couldnt do anything in work for 40 minutes because my hairline started to itch due to dandruff that i have in that zone. And i couldnt put my fingers on it because i would open wounds and make things worse.

Did you see a doctor?

Johnny24601

Experienced Member
Reaction score
re:

I keep hoping DD and Cutsinger are going to finally say, "ha ha fooled you all" like this has all been an early April fools joke. Sadly I don't think that is coming at this point.

Cutsinger is God

Established Member
Reaction score
Re: the no shampoo idiots are out of control

roki said:
dont you think its enough with the no shampoo crap i wouldnt mind if they just kept it in a few threads but they are confusing the newbis and bothering everyone,they turn every thered they get into to a stupid argument and then they dont reply to the logical arguments made against them ,something should be done
if anyone thinks the same as me please join this thread and make the mods know how we feel ,thanks

Roki,

If you wanted to address the mods about being upset about YOU making more and more threads regarding the shampoo issue I suggest YOU not make ANY NEW THREADS about YOU not wanting to talk about the shampoo issue. Moron.

Diamond Dave

Established Member
Reaction score
Re: re:

Johnny24601 said:
I keep hoping DD and Cutsinger are going to finally say, "ha ha fooled you all" like this has all been an early April fools joke. Sadly I don't think that is coming at this point.

I have no intention of making a fool out of anyone. That's absurd.

barcafan

Reaction score
If i were them, i would have rather admited i was a troll (even if i wasnt) instead of people thinking i actually BELIEVE the stuff im saying, which would make me a very crazy person.

Cutsinger is God

Established Member
Reaction score
Re: re:

Diamond Dave said:
Johnny24601 said:

I have no intention of making a fool out of anyone. That's absurd.

I agree Diamond Dave. I have no intention either. I have no problem sticking to the Experimantal side but it's these people like ROki that make new threads regarding the shampoo issue and of course we have to respond. Then they turn around and say it's us causing newbies potential issues. Like a newbie is too stupid to decide for themself on any issue. Unbelievable.

IBM

Reaction score
Taugenichts said:
IBM said:

Did you see a doctor?

In my life i've seen 4 doctors and none did anything. But now i'm better. Today was 40 minutes, couple years ago was all day. 7'pm and i was sleeping to suffer no more in that day.

Diamond Dave

Established Member
Reaction score
Taugenichts said:
IBM said:

Did you see a doctor?

I have to agree with Taugenicts...
IBM...I have heard of this condition being caused by demodex mites which is similar to mange.
If it is a mite infestation you can buy over-the-counter medication at any pharmacy.

barcafan

Reaction score
Diamond Dave said:
Taugenichts said:
IBM said:

Did you see a doctor?

I have to agree with Taugenicts...
IBM...I have heard of this condition being caused by demodex mites which is similar to mange.
If it is a mite infestation you can buy over-the-counter medication at any pharmacy.

BLASPHEMY

Beethoven

Established Member
Reaction score
Re: the no shampoo idiots are out of control

roki said:

I think exactly the same. I pm'ed the mods too.
I hope it's 1 april joke.
When it was only in the original threads it was fine by me, but now when they are messing with newbies minds it really starts to be harmfull.

roki

Experienced Member
Reaction score
shampoo idiot/s :,no one asked you to come to this thread and make it another example of how stupid you are ,im trying to address the mods and get support of fellow posters(which i havent so far)to get you to stop spreading false information

Diamond Dave

Established Member
Reaction score
Demodex mites can cause the exact symptoms IBM described.
Don't get made at me because I know what I'm talking about.

Cutsinger is God

Established Member
Reaction score
roki said:
shampoo idiot/s :,no one asked you to come to this thread and make it another example of how stupid you are ,im trying to address the mods and get support of fellow posters(which i havent so far)to get you to stop spreading false information

I know EXACTLY what you are doing Roki and that's why I am responding. You are definately trying to gather all your shampooing buddies around you so you can all gang up on two guys that want nothing but to express their opinions which you are trying to stomp out because somehow you feel threatend and scared by what we say.. If you are regrowing your hair why would you even care. I am just sticking up for myself. Also why did YOU Roki not make this post in the experimental area. You want to us to discuss it there which Dave and I gladly would but you yourself are exempt?

UK1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I think they're a pain in the arse and should be sentenced to life in the 'experimental room'.

Beethoven

Established Member
Reaction score
Cutsinger is God said:
You are definately trying to gather all your shampooing buddies around you so you can all gang up on two guys that want nothing but to express their opinions which you are trying to stomp out because somehow you feel threatend and scared by what we say..

We are not scared by what you said since you never gave any proof.
I'll say that again:
You are very strong on fighting with people, punching back when you're insulted, and inventing nice wordgames to insult people, but you are very very weak with supplying any science proof to your claims. On the science stuff you are LOSING.

Post some real research from a real med journal with the names of the researchers to prove your claims.

roki

Experienced Member
Reaction score
no shampoo idiot/s : as long as youll be confined to posting your unlogical dumb crap in a limited amount of threads i wouldnt mind,but you are giving newbies false information and therefore something must be done ,i personally would love to see you banned and go back to your loonie getitback forum

UK1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Cutsinger is God said:
roki said:

I know EXACTLY what you are doing Roki and that's why I am responding. You are definately trying to gather all your shampooing buddies around you so you can all gang up on two guys that want nothing but to express their opinions which you are trying to stomp out because somehow you feel threatend and scared by what we say.. If you are regrowing your hair why would you even care. I am just sticking up for myself. Also why did YOU Roki not make this post in the experimental area. You want to us to discuss it there which Dave and I gladly would but you yourself are exempt?

Idiots like you have a novelty value CIG, Roki is just expressing how many of us feel on here, you are a rude and ignorant hypocrite that has done nothing but troll this forum whilst promoting your sad excuse for a website, you have discredited your cause in more ways than one yet you constantly fool yourself into thinking that you have any credibility or respect here, you are one of lifes mugs my friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.