The news stations are such liars.

CCS

Reaction score
I keep seeing these news reports on TV about the cops cracking down on craigslist human trafficking, saying their goal is to rescue women from pimps.

The police are F'n liars. What they deliberately don't tell you on those news casts is that the police jail far more prostitutes than customers. They give the women criminal prostitution records, which then makes it hard for them to get a job doing anything else. The police don't care one bit about these women. They are just working for the religious right to stop the sinners from disobeying God.

Some of you might support these laws because of STDs. If that were true, why don't you conduct stings at bars, and arrest any man who agrees to go home with the hot police officer, since it is against the law now to have one night stands with hot people you just met, because of the STD threat.

They ask, "Do you think women want to do gross stuff to get money to eat?"
1. I agree we should outlaw forced prostitution (rape), not concentual.
2. If they don't want to, they don't have to. Many choose this route because there is lots of money to be made, way more than you or I make.
3. The police don't just crack down on transactions where the prostitute is servicing the customer. They also crack down on regular dances, customer going down on prostitute, and many other tame fetishes where the worker is not the one doing anything gross. The law has nothing to do with what they say. It is just about outlawing sin.