The New Yorker: Bald Cartoon

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
must be a recent one becuase he is sly bald.

yeah i heard on dating newspapers girls put FHOH (full head of hair) only in their ads.

makes sense really, how is a young girl suppose to feel young with a young balding man, its a bit of a clash there!

seb

Reaction score
If the guys on the slyforum want too delude themselves into thinking they look good,then whatever helps them overcome this pointless physical defect.Surely that way is better than pi**ing and moaning like we all do on here....

Viens

Reaction score
Well they may be trying to "filter out" the 'ugly guys' but with language like that, they must also be trying to filter out the intelligent guys because none would respond.

Why do we care so much about what these people think or say anyway? They clearly have small brains (they might as well put, "small brain" too). Most are in the same league as bullies and racists.

I would just completely ignore them as if they don't even exist, because really, they don't.

s.a.f

Reaction score
seb said:
If the guys on the slyforum want too delude themselves into thinking they look good,then whatever helps them overcome this pointless physical defect.Surely that way is better than pi**ing and moaning like we all do on here....

Hmm delusion vs reality?
Why dont we all just join a monastary.

Viens

Reaction score
I'm sure the dinosaurs thought they looked good too. Some big and strong, some brightly coloured and pretty, some with bigger wings than others, etc. The reality is that they went extinct. You can choose to listen to (or ignore) whom you want.

Viens

Reaction score
If you want the real truth and "reality", these people have nothing better to do with their lives because they rely on others to build their future. They wouldn't even exist if they were not being carried. They have not been completely useless but one day robots will be able to do everything better then they can, and therefore it's likely they will become extinct. Most of the humans in this world are completely deluded.

bigentries

Established Member
Reaction score
Viens said:
Well they may be trying to "filter out" the 'ugly guys' but with language like that, they must also be trying to filter out the intelligent guys because none would respond.

Why do we care so much about what these people think or say anyway? They clearly have small brains (they might as well put, "small brain" too). Most are in the same league as bullies and racists.

I would just completely ignore them as if they don't even exist, because really, they don't.
Oh come on.
What is wrong about people trying to find an attractive partner on the classifieds?
I would hardly say they have "small brains", I've known quite a few lookers that are very clever, and it would be a waste for them to end up with someone ugly. And in my experience so called "intelligent" people tend to have extremely high standards when it comes to the requirements of beauty in their partners

People who are satisfied with other characteristics besides looks would hardly need to be looking for a partner in craiglist

Viens

Reaction score
Honestly, we might as well be on 2 different planets.

There's no right or wrong answer.

gascoigne

Established Member
Reaction score
bigentries said:
Viens said:

Oh come on.
What is wrong about people trying to find an attractive partner on the classifieds?
I would hardly say they have "small brains", I've known quite a few lookers that are very clever, and it would be a waste for them to end up with someone ugly. And in my experience so called "intelligent" people tend to have extremely high standards when it comes to the requirements of beauty in their partners

People who are satisfied with other characteristics besides looks would hardly need to be looking for a partner in craiglist

Big truth.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Just saw the cartoon. Implies that he can't be anything more than a friend to her.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Obviously not or else they wouldn't be relegated to friendom. Why would you want to be friends with someone who rejects you? In this day and age the word friend has lost it's true meaning and value.

deadlocks

Established Member
Reaction score
It has. And therefore I don't believe in female friends. I believe that you CAN have them, but you'll have to be gay. Otherwise expect to be constant cockteased, getting your feelings rejected, and end up feeling less like a man cause of HER personal issues. No thanks. :woot:

Not that many guys are better. Most friendships nowadays is reflecting your own insecurities into another. And maybe get high and drunk and throw a party or sh*t while doing so. Guys talk as much sh*t behind your back as girls nowadays. Funny is how they're the ones complaining about "b****s" to mostly. :whistle: