THE MSYTERY OF FOLLICA!!!

BenVegas01

Reaction score
He'd used minoxidil for a few years without results. He got results when he started finasteride / needling.

So we can't rule out Finasteride, but finasteride has an average of 11% improvement in hair counts in one year...His head was pretty much slick bald. So its more like a 1000% improvement.

I've never seen anything quite like this - and i'd say its a combination of all he used, including the needling / dmso / LiCl

BenVegas01

Reaction score
Needling is basically a woudning technique that follica empolys to rengerate stem cells.

He used lancets (needles), then switched to a derm roller. He used 1.5mm

LiCi is lithium Chloride. Its used as a WNT + solution.

As far as i understand, part of Follica is to promote WNT and inhibit EFGr. He used Lithium Choride and Milk thistle for this.

If you read thru the links, the dude studied it and got exceptional results. Some of the other DIY follica people tried and failed.

Anyway, im going to try this on a small section of my hairline first - see how it goes.

Reaction score
I think Follica is dead. I've been emailing them for the last 6 months and I've yet receive a response. That doesn't mean that it's completely finished, but it does seem pretty shady.

wendal

Established Member
Reaction score
Replicel and Anderans seem to be the two people have the highest hopes for. I pray to god we see some positive results for replicel next month. I praaaaaaaaay.

Reaction score
Has anyone actually received a response from them? It seems weird that they (Follica) have their contact information on the website, but they don't respond to any questions they might have received.

maradona

Established Member
Reaction score
follica is the most retarded way to cure hair loss in my opinion, way to complicated. this type of treatment is at least 50 years away.

we have a better chance in replicel/ari than this troll's discovery...who won't even give a single update.