The Most Stunning Hairlines I've Seen

Fanjeera

Reaction score
I haven't really noticed these kinds of baby hair on men. Would it look normal?

albar05

Established Member
Reaction score
if you watch a lot of these women doing their wigs on Youtube, they spend ALOT of time using tweezers to thin the hairline out by plucking it to look a lot more realistic, so its not a wall of hair. Women of colour dont tend to have a full harsh hairline like other due to braiding ( i guess) so this look suits them and looks incredible. i am not sure if it would work for a man wearing a hair system ..

cottonReville

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not saying wear one of these - I'm saying the hairlines are excellent. Black women wear wigs, know what they're doing & this is the best I've seen so far.

I need to improve my hairline A LOT

Fanjeera

Reaction score
There's probably lots we could learn from them. They use some different methods to remove glue from lace as well, like boiling water.

Fanjeera

Reaction score
I think they only applied it to certain spots.. The whole hair doesn't definitely go in.

albar05

Established Member
Reaction score
If you look on Youtube, you can see alot of women who wear wigs , bleaching the hairline and they even show you how they achieve it. Its not hard, and it has some amazing results ..... bear in mind that a lot of the "melting" into the scalp is also make up , which most men do not end to use to conceal the hairline