The Most Probable Scenario 123 33 3

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I will quote this post in 5 years if Im still alive and laugh at all your faces. And my deformed bald head

You talked too soon man, a friend of mine working for Follica, here you got a leaked footage

leaked_follica_footage.gif

sh*t is amazing ! See the joy in his eyes

bags

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Man you cue balls crack me up. We get no updates in a few months as trials in Japan are under way and hair doesn't grow back overnight and your all ready to kill yourself again haha. Damn. Literally 4 weeks away from the conference too lmao. Ahh man. You whiners are so funny. I guess we don't have wallpaper tvs, we are still using Motorola razrs, people are not being cured of paralysis using stem cells injection into the brain... Damn you guys are funny lol.

I bet in 2005 this person didn't have a cure ether.... It's called science and its reached a new level. What shiseido and tsuji are doing are a form of cellular manipulation. It's okay I don't blame you for acting like little girls. You must have over done it on the anti andros.

NewUser

Experienced Member
Reaction score
There you go, gloom and doomers, watch that video posted by bags above. Then say to yourselves, it's hopeless. In fact, there is hope.

And further, even a legit hair loss treatment pales in comparison to the wheelchair-bound guy walking again. If science can do that, then science will give us a legit hair loss treatment because Tsuji, Follica, Replicel-Shiseido and more have already said it can be done. No worries, baldies, you won't be topless for very much longer. Be prepared to obsess about something else entirely, like who will win the world serious, hockey playoffs, world cup of soccer and things that really matter in life. :)

Norwood125

My Regimen
Reaction score
True, we'll still be coping with finasteride, minoxidil and hair transplants that are an illusion at best. 5 years from now, posters here will rationalize why Tsuji hadn't released their cure and start hyping the next company. Meanwhile Norwood laughs and continues to claim victims.

ManinBlack

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Like I have said before, I will "believe" in these companies and their cures when they are out on the market and regrowing hair on my head.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
So looking back this year we got 3 successful treatments Brotzu lotion delay, Reboost, Apples

Science in 2017 boyos

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
So looking back this year we got 3 successful treatments Brotzu lotion delay, Reboost, Apples

Science in 2017 boyos
It's as if having no treatments for hairloss makes you happy, why are you extremely negative on hairloss technology on a hairloss forum? Lol