I need a solid NW1 hairline for life.

7Xud.gif

Anything else is just bullshit to my ears

source.gif

Chromedome1990

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
David Lynch has such an impeccable head of hair. I'm convinced he's at least 1/4 Native American. It's just too uncommon for a Caucasian to have as good of a head of hair as he does, especially at his age.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
I thought all we needed was love? The Beatles couldn't of been wrong could of they. But I guess they wouldn't understand as filthy rich NW1's.

View attachment 90690
Didn’t ANY of the Beatles suffer from any receding?

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
Doubt it, at least not in their 20's. Although it's hard to tell with the front combed down like that.
Density looks like it's there though.

MorningGlory

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Of the two surviving Beatles, Ringo has the weaker hair but McCartney has suffered some recession/diffusion. But for guys in their 70s they have great hair.

Harrison probably had the strongest hair, great hair line until death. Lennon was already in trouble hair wise when he was assassinated at 40. He’d lost a lot of density and if you look at the clips of him walking outside with Yoko in the posthumously released Woman video, he was showing a lot of forehead.

He was a God though, so who really cares.

Assemblage23

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Agent Coopers hair is great for his age as well but our fate is to end up like f*****g Albert. I might pull off a major Briggs escape.