The Monthly Youtube Bald Prank/dare Video

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It grows back. It f*****g grows back! And yet they're still terrified of shaving it like it's some kind of permanent disfigurement. A couple of month and you're back in normie-fullhead-land, back to telling balding men that's "it's just hair!".

I just told my colleagues about my upcoming hair transplant and thankfully one of them is using minoxidil, so he gets it, the other one was more like "you can lose your hair so young?" They both admitted that it was a case by case situation and that you just can't tell someone that he's wrong to be depressed because of it.

That's a better reaction than my general manager's: "So you're having a hair transplant because you want to get a girlfriend?"

View attachment 74621
your manager was right though? hair is largely to get a girl

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
how your family sees you, how your colleagues treat you, how just about anyone treats you.

Which reflects how girls see you.
If girls tomorrow suddenly went crazy for the baldness wreath, I guarantee your colleagues will as a result also treat the wreath with admiration.

Sexual Market Value ... how others treat you depends to a large extent on it.

Last edited:

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
lifes pointless without a 7+ cutesy HQNP white or half asian girl. i wont settle for a full asian

i might kill myself in the next 10 or so years if i feel up to it. just askes my mom if she would mind, damn it she will

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
i overheard my dad talk about nothing with his asian girlfriend (who has a speech impediment on top of it). to make matters worse i dont even think shes putting out because he talked about f*****g some thai hookers recently L O L

so f*****g cringey and pathetic. i never want to be him

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
lifes pointless without a 7+ cutesy HQNP white or half asian girl. i wont settle for a full asian

i might kill myself in the next 10 or so years if i feel up to it. just askes my mom if she would mind, damn it she will

You really need to stop spending time on lookism. That sh*t will warp your mind.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
i overheard my dad talk about nothing with his asian girlfriend (who has a speech impediment on top of it). to make matters worse i dont even think shes putting out because he talked about f*****g some thai hookers recently L O L

so f*****g cringey and pathetic. i never want to be him

He talks about f*****g hookers with you?

He has a thing for asians?

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
He talks about f*****g hookers with you?

He has a thing for asians?
yea he does, and about p**rn lol my familys dysfunctional. the kind of women a bald man can get eh? lmfao

and yea hes obsessed with asians, thays why he got with my mom

i havent even been on lookism lately, i just moved into a new place with no internet, havent been online at all recently, ive always been obsessed with cute white girls. half asians are really cute too, they're a very close second. i wouldnt mind one of them

i just hate that im relegated to 5s. absolutely no point in a 5 , and i wudnt even be happy with a 6

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
i just moved into a new place with no internet, havent been online at all recently,

By yourself, or with your mom?

You like the new place compared to the old one?