My Regimen
Reaction score
>Almost 1 year on Finasteride
>No sides, get it up with no problems

Feels great not having beta genes

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
Belknap wonders if the system for evaluating drugs, particularly those taken for purely cosmetic reasons long-

I really don't understand this. Both finasteride and dutasteride were immediately marketed for prostate hyperplasia, which is a plague for older men.

Nobody bats an eyelid for the side effects of these two drugs related to a "non-cosmetic" disease.

When it came down to hairloss, the drugs became poison, even if their suggested dosage is 1/5 that of BPH.

As usual, those who treat hairloss result to be jerks, deluded people, and those who tried to help them were basically careless monsters.

I see the usual mania against balding people here.

Bigbone

Established Member
Reaction score
Belknap wonders if the system for evaluating drugs, particularly those taken for purely cosmetic reasons long-

I really don't understand this. Both finasteride and dutasteride were immediately marketed for prostate hyperplasia, which is a plague for older men.

Nobody bats an eyelid for the side effects of these two drugs related to a "non-cosmetic" disease.

When it came down to hairloss, the drugs became poison, even if their suggested dosage is 1/5 that of BPH.

As usual, those who treat hairloss result to be jerks, deluded people, and those who tried to help them were basically careless monsters.

I see the usual mania against balding people here.

It speaks for it self. Old men, their best years are behind. Any permanent side effect (if they exist) would be seen as age related. I'm also not sure for how long they take the medication when treating BHP.

They seem to be talking about the same side effects though, lol: http://patient.info/forums/discuss/anyone-have-success-with-finasteride--403801

Prada1

Established Member
Reaction score
It kinda reminds of accutane and all its class action lawsuits. I dont think anything ever came out of it nor was anything link between it and suicide and/or Crohn's disease

g.i joey

Reaction score
Says the horribly insecure manlet who spends the majority of his day online on hair loss sites, despite not really suffering from hair loss.

Horrible attempt at trying to bash someone... for the 100th time calling someone a full head is not an insult!! Why do I keep seeing that sh*t here