The masturbation theory put to the test

venomman

Reaction score
Sex increases the amount of T in your body, even if you take finasteride it wont be enough to control it, therefore you have more hairloss, quitting masterbating will help. but if you wanna pound your gf every day your gonna need some finasteride and spironolactone

jimbojones001

Reaction score
is it really necessary to jerk off 3 times a day? morning, lunch and dinner?...even once is quite too many if you ask me.

Wezz

Experienced Member
Reaction score
crazyboy867 said:
is it really necessary to jerk off 3 times a day? morning, lunch and dinner?...even once is quite too many if you ask me.

true, you wont even have any sperms left if you do 3 x a day ...

once every other day is probably good idea, we all need a girl and quit jerking off :lol:

G

I hate these threads...... There must be 100 of them. :roll: I'm gonna go bust one. later

Thinning

Experienced Member
Reaction score
SE-freak said:
WHAT tells you that these guys ejaculate more often than a nerd in a basement?!!

Is that what those nerds are doing down there? Man Im gonna throw all those little fuckers out as soon as I get home. And I thought they were setting up a computer lab for me, WTF!

SE-freak

Reaction score
Thinning said:
SE-freak said:
WHAT tells you that these guys ejaculate more often than a nerd in a basement?!!

Is that what those nerds are doing down there? Man Im gonna throw all those little fuckers out as soon as I get home. And I thought they were setting up a computer lab for me, WTF!

I guess you will be having quite a paintjob in your basement, Thinning. :hairy:

"true, you wont even have any sperms left if you do 3 x a day ... "

amateurs... :roll:

nohairnodandruff

Established Member
Reaction score
Probably how finasteride works is that it takes away your sex drive so you won't have to master-eat

venomman

Reaction score
Masterbating does effect the amount of DHT in your body, less you masterbate the more hair you have. This should be proven as fact just too many people masterbate and are naive to admit it

hairschmair

Established Member
Reaction score
venomman said:
Masterbating does effect the amount of DHT in your body, less you masterbate the more hair you have. This should be proven as fact just too many people masterbate and are naive to admit it

Wow. This forum is way out of control.

arcillis

Reaction score
hey guyz, i really agree with this masturbating theory, because i know i was gonna go bald anyways in my life later on like in my early 20's but i started balding since i was 15 and i started to jerk off when i was 14. I wacked every day atleast twice since then, until this summer when i reduced the number of wacking to once a day. In my opinion since my body was going through puberty, it already had too many DHT in the body, and on top off that i wacked 2 times a dayz, which led to have more and more DHT building. Also, i was reading this stuff on this Asian dude's (Dr. Lin, Not sure though) website about how wacking off like crazy can cause the receptor in the hair follicles to multiply and thus having the ability to attracted more DHT to the follicle. I just know that i was gonna go bald anyways later on in life, but cuz of wacking off i speeded up the process. Would it just hurt to wack off once every 5 days or so. I am trying to quit it but every 7th or 8th day, i end up wacking off.

chewbaca

Experienced Member
Reaction score
arcillis said:
hey guyz, i really agree with this masturbating theory, because i know i was gonna go bald anyways in my life later on like in my early 20's but i started balding since i was 15 and i started to jerk off when i was 14. I wacked every day atleast twice since then, until this summer when i reduced the number of wacking to once a day. In my opinion since my body was going through puberty, it already had too many DHT in the body, and on top off that i wacked 2 times a dayz, which led to have more and more DHT building. Also, i was reading this stuff on this Asian dude's (Dr. Lin, Not sure though) website about how wacking off like crazy can cause the receptor in the hair follicles to multiply and thus having the ability to attracted more DHT to the follicle. I just know that i was gonna go bald anyways later on in life, but cuz of wacking off i speeded up the process. Would it just hurt to wack off once every 5 days or so. I am trying to quit it but every 7th or 8th day, i end up wacking off.

where did u read about the number of receptros increasing?
I strongly suspect overmasturbation in puberty may trigger male pattern baldness earlier..

venomman

Reaction score
Ive been doing lots of testing, I have stopped wacking off and stopped touching my head at all after a shower until I take another shower, and I shed WAY less then when I waked off its insane, or maybe Im only losing my hair because i put my hand through my hair all the time

google1980

Reaction score
I put the theory to test. The last 8 or so years I have been a frequent mbater. not 2 -3 times a day, but at least once most of the time. I started dropping hair last August. I'm turning 26 in jan. I used to have pretty thick, albeit coarse dry hair. My grandfather and father are both bald, if that helps to know some history. Was only using Revivogen, and multi vitamins.

Well, starting this past June I stopped mbating for 3 months. Well its obviously hard in the beginning to stop. But as you progress, you find it gets easier to just not do it, almost to the point where you don't feel like doing it anymore. This was kinda weird, because I thought I would want to do it more. I guess if you stop spanking, your body adjusts and levels out hormone levels. I was able to hold off for 3 months..

As per results, the dropping of hairs in the shower really hasn't stopped. I wash my hair every other day, with about 100 - 150 hairs (many would say this is normal, but if you go from <10 hairs in the shower to >100 in the matter of a few days, I would consider this not normal) in the strainer but, I felt, there was good regrowth, and many of my curly hairs started going straight again. I did stop using Revivogen around the same time also, so that might play a role, I dunno.

Unfortunately, I met up with an old gf and well you know what, and I just fell of the wagon last week. It was a good week though. hehe

But I'm gonna stop again and see how it goes for another 3 months.

G

If you don't wank for some time is it the case that your testicals would be the size of melons.

ronaldkia

Established Member
Reaction score
actually, in fact, excessive stimulation of the hypothalamus (located in the back part of the brain) which is also where MPBaldness starts, is the reason why we go bald. excessive use of that part of the brain by extreme masturbation, meaning when you work really hard to c*m, you infact overwork/ overstress your body/ only then does DHT flows to the blood in that area of your head. that is how baldness occurrs.

So then you cannot say that sex causes hair loss because when you have sex with someone, you dont overstimulate your brain, by trying to think/ fantasize really hard about something to make you c*m.

P.S. you can know when you are overly fantasizing, when you think too hard, and you feel something jammed on back of your head, but you just keep forcing to fantasize in order to c*m.

people simply ignorantly dont realize that masturbation using your imagination causes the highest amount of stress, specially if the person has a hard time getting an orgasm.

Radio

Experienced Member
Reaction score
ronadlkia said:
P.S. you can know when you are overly fantasizing, when you think too hard, and you feel something jammed on back of your head, but you just keep forcing to fantasize in order to c*m.

Ronadkia, I have to agree with you here, when I was 17-18 I was 'knocking one out' in my bedroom at home, I can't remember the exact nature of the focus of my fantasy, I would hazzard a guess at the guy who did 'Achey breaky heart' but I can't be too sure as it was a while ago now. I believe I indeed did 'over fantasize', as just as I was about to repaint this fellows guitar, I felt something jam against the back of my head just like you describe in your scientific piece above.

Anyhow when I woke up there was a cup of tea and a boiled bacon sandwhich by my side, my mother had also left her spade by the door.

Golden times.