The link between baldness and strokes tells cure

willywonka

Established Member
Reaction score
Dht's ability to harm our scalp hair is in its waxy build up around the follicle. Studies show us a link between baldness and raised risk of stroke because the two are innately linked to each other. The two conditions arrise basicly because of lack of circulation caused by plaque. the plaque is of course the typical cholesterols but also minerals and dht are mixed in as well. The first first areas to be effected are the areas of the body that comprises of microvessels and the least amount of circulation. Lol and behold we have our link between bladness and strokes in men.

willywonka

Established Member
Reaction score
Our genes that are responcable for our risk for heart attack both serve as our balding ailments as well. Dht harms by building up around the follicle cutting off circulation. How can we cure this? By keeping our scalp circulation high and our vessels in our scalp healthy by using grapefruit pectin and /or edta topically or orally. These two chemicals have been studied and proven to rid vessels of plaque which includes dht's waxy build up around follicles. Our use of finasteride is a round about attempt to concour our loss by ridding ourselves of dht in the scalp but if we can stop it from ever building up in the scalp to begin with we would be better off. Minoxidil restores circulation. Hmmmmm I wonder why it helps :roll:

A

Administrator

Dht's ability to harm our scalp hair is in its waxy build up around the follicle.
Theory.

Studies show us a link between baldness and raised risk of stroke
Fact.

The two conditions arrise basicly because of lack of circulation caused by plaque.
Theory.

Nothing wrong with mental exploration and theories, but please state them as such. Don't state them as fact.... yet.

Moving this to the appropriate forum.

Admin

willywonka

Established Member
Reaction score
Oh well, I love stirring things up anyway. "hit me with you best shot". "Its what we learn after we think we know it all that counts."

formercurly

Reaction score
What about scalp massage, would that improve circulation?

willywonka

Established Member
Reaction score
betasterols in a clinical study has been shown to help with cholesterol levels and in a seperate study shown to inhibit dht! Also, fish oil has been shown to help cholesterol levels and in a seperate study shown to help hair loss! :roll: give me a f*****g break guys. This is toooooo obvious! The combination of high levels of dht and cholesterols (which can be geneticly switched) is lethal to hair. The plaque contains dht.

willywonka

Established Member
Reaction score
formercurly said:
What about scalp massage, would that improve circulation?
To a small degree it will. But your still left with high levels of dht/cholesterols in the scalp. Lower your cholesterol levels and dht levels then take oral grapefruit pectin as well as topically. Control inflammation of the scalp and get plenty of proteins and vits. Also, use a topical vit treatment as well. No hairloss! as for regrowing thats an entirely different and tuff issue to tackle considering the fibrosis and cell death that has happened.Its a long road to recovery but I'll make it.

Old Baldy

Reaction score
willywonka said:
betasterols in a clinical study has been shown to help with cholesterol levels and in a seperate study shown to inhibit dht! Also, fish oil has been shown to help cholesterol levels and in a seperate study shown to help hair loss! :roll: give me a f*****g break guys. This is toooooo obvious! The combination of high levels of dht and cholesterols (which can be geneticly switched) is lethal to hair. The plaque contains dht.

Willy: I agree 1 million percent that scalp health and blood vessel health are good things to go for. But MANY people have high cholesterol levels that don't suffer from male pattern baldness. Please explain what you are saying more slowly. (I'm Old Baldy you know - I'm a little slow at this stage in my life.)

I mean, blood has dht in it, I assume most of our tissues have a little dht in them that receive blood. Why wouldn't cholesterol have it? I agree it appears obvious, but lower your cholesterol and we still have dht circulating don't we? There's still oil from the seb. glands being produced isn't there? Our follicles still have the ability to produce dht in the DP don't they?

I guess what I'm asking is "dht is dht" isn't it?

TheBaldingMenace

Established Member
Reaction score
Interesting stuff here. High risk of stroke runs on my Dad's side of the family so this is a bit of helpful information:) Gracias.

willywonka

Established Member
Reaction score
1derphull said:
TourdeForce24 said:
This is the worst bullshit I have ever heard.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
amazing how you scoffers can retardedly dismis the link between these clinical studies. If anything you have to admit the cholesterol issue. My hairline will be my proof afterall. Great results so far. I see hairs I have not seen in ten years!May be a couple of years to be of cosmetic value though.

michael barry

Reaction score
Willy, ...............dont you mean sebum when you say "waxy buildup"?

Eating higher amounts of saturated animal fats have seen the Japanese have larger sebaceous glands that produce more sebum (and much more post WWII baldness). Sebum contains DHT. It can be reabsorbed back through the scalp for a fresh attack on the follicle. We secrete a bunch of it and it is what makes our hair oily. Look at your pillow after you take your pillow case off. Its proboably covered in a faint yellow film if its a year old or so. THis is absorbed sebum which has DHT. Armando Jose, a Spainish chemist, has a website called againstalopeciaandbaldness.com that postulates that an interruption in sebum flow that causes sebum to flow inward, down the root sheath into the papilla, interrupting the flow of stem cells from the root sheath in early anagen (when follicles enlarge) is the initial cause of common baldness. He claims we keep donor area hair because sebum is drained there resting on our pillows every night.

Its his theory that the sebum that builds on the follicle can get under the papilla, interfereing with the capillaries that feed the follicle. The sebum gets rancid (rotten) and contains microorganisms. The spoilt sebum elicits an immune system response from the body resulting in super oxides arriving to try to kill the bacteria and fungi in the sebum end up damaging the follicle irreversibly and ending in fibrosis (hardening of collagen) around the follicle, and inflammation with microinfection of the spoilt gunk in our philosebaceious units (hair follicles). This is only theory. But its interesting as Aramondo is a smart guy.

formercurly

Reaction score
michael barry said:
He claims we keep donor area hair because sebum is drained there resting on our pillows every night.

In that case, I'm going to start sleeping on my temples and vertex.

willywonka

Established Member
Reaction score
michael barry said:
Willy, ...............dont you mean sebum when you say "waxy buildup"?

Eating higher amounts of saturated animal fats have seen the Japanese have larger sebaceous glands that produce more sebum (and much more post WWII baldness). Sebum contains DHT. It can be reabsorbed back through the scalp for a fresh attack on the follicle. We secrete a bunch of it and it is what makes our hair oily. Look at your pillow after you take your pillow case off. Its proboably covered in a faint yellow film if its a year old or so. THis is absorbed sebum which has DHT. Armando Jose, a Spainish chemist, has a website called againstalopeciaandbaldness.com that postulates that an interruption in sebum flow that causes sebum to flow inward, down the root sheath into the papilla, interrupting the flow of stem cells from the root sheath in early anagen (when follicles enlarge) is the initial cause of common baldness. He claims we keep donor area hair because sebum is drained there resting on our pillows every night.

Its his theory that the sebum that builds on the follicle can get under the papilla, interfereing with the capillaries that feed the follicle. The sebum gets rancid (rotten) and contains microorganisms. The spoilt sebum elicits an immune system response from the body resulting in super oxides arriving to try to kill the bacteria and fungi in the sebum end up damaging the follicle irreversibly and ending in fibrosis (hardening of collagen) around the follicle, and inflammation with microinfection of the spoilt gunk in our philosebaceious units (hair follicles). This is only theory. But its interesting as Aramondo is a smart guy.
Yes, I was refering to oils produced by the subacious gland. Filled with animal fats these oils tend to solidify quite nicely and quickly in our scalps because of the relative low circulation and motion that occurs in the nonmoving tissue which is our scalp. Asians in the last century have witnessed a large increase in baldness due to the popularity of fast food in which saturated fats are used. I propose generous doses of grapefruit pectin orally and topically to keep these oils flowing.

willywonka

Established Member
Reaction score
Hydroxy acids will work as well. Also dropping dht serum levels with finasteride would help then topical amino peptide complex with b complex and fish oils which would help with the cholesterols and would be beneficial to the follicles as well. Your wasting your time taking vitamins orally even in large doses the amount that gets seen by the actual follicle would not be effeciently robust to rejuvinate the follicle. Take minoxidil's topical use for example! It would not work nearly as well if taken orally. Topical is a must. Also alot of the microvessel in the scalp have already been withering away do to lack of circulation caused by the plaque build up to begin with. p.s throw the f*****g McDonald fries in the trash.

1derphull

Established Member
Reaction score
willywonka said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
amazing how you scoffers can retardedly dismis the link between these clinical studies. If anything you have to admit the cholesterol issue. My hairline will be my proof afterall. Great results so far. I see hairs I have not seen in ten years!May be a couple of years to be of cosmetic value though.[/quote]

Come on, Thin-Depressed....you can BS some guys here but not me.
Your results may be great but that's not proof of the cholesterol/hairloss connection. You haven't even posted those studies yet!

Even so, addressing the cholesterol issue will not grow any hair. Statins cause hairloss.

Statements like:
"Dht's ability to harm our scalp hair is in its waxy build up around the follicle"
Make me chuckle. You have no fundamental understanding of the balding process. Dht leads to inflammation which then leads to fibrosis/cell death.

willywonka

Established Member
Reaction score
Why would I try to fool? This should be interesting.