The Kane Shop Dont Replay / Didn't Receive Order!

ryan82

Established Member
Reaction score
I have ordered at the Kane Shop. RU + Seti. I have invoice but no trackingnumber. I have send 5-6 emails about this but no respond... Anyone else here have the same problem?

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
No man that's really fucked up. I have been ordering RU from Kane for 2 years and never got screwed on an order. He has never ignored my emails either when something has been late or delayed either and I want the tracking number. He's always treated me well.

I have no idea why he could be f*****g you like that. What email are you sending to? That sucks...

I am switching to Xi'an Lyphar on Alibaba for my RU source but just because they're cheaper, not because of any problem with Kane. I've found him very reliable.

ryan82

Established Member
Reaction score
No man that's really fucked up. I have been ordering RU from Kane for 2 years and never got screwed on an order. He has never ignored my emails either when something has been late or delayed either and I want the tracking number. He's always treated me well.

I have no idea why he could be f*****g you like that. What email are you sending to? That sucks...

I am switching to Xi'an Lyphar on Alibaba for my RU source but just because they're cheaper, not because of any problem with Kane. I've found him very reliable.
I have really no idea. Also a other guy from Holland dont get reply's ...

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have really no idea. Also a other guy from Holland dont get reply's ...

It might have something to do with the fact that's its about seti. Maybe he's having trouble with his supplier. Whereas with RU he has a very steady and constant supply.

Still that's no justification to ignore you even if he is having trouble.

ryan82

Established Member
Reaction score
I have received it.

HairCook

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Quote from Swisstemples "I wouldn't even trust Kane with table salt"