The Israeli–Palestinian conflict

Smooth

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Re: DERSHOWITZ: Israel's Policy Is Perfectly 'Proportionate'

Its amazing how twisted is the worlds view of jewish people and Israel in preticulare is: when Hitler massucred 6 million jewish no one gave a f***, but when Israel protecting its people against Hamas's terror then all of a sudden EVERYONE has something to say :jackit:. Hypocrats!
Yet if you insist nosing in other people matters ill give you a first person review and a taste of what is going on as I've been inside Gaza more then you saw/read/hear in the media all of you together:
Gaza strip is full with citizens, its tight and a long strip, there is no were for the palatines to go sadly! yet f*****g terrorists of the Hamas know this and they don't give 2 fucks about Arab poeple so they shot from the Misgads (holy place for the Muslim people) they shot from crowded areas and they shot to kill, and they know perfectly not to f*** with the idf because if they do they gonna get their asses kicked twice as fast, so the fuckers shot at Israelis citizens! the reason that in *my* side there are 20 people dead is because our army is extremely well trained when it comes to closed urban area combats.
Now here is the ironic thing :) listen carefully and you might actually learn something :
Palatines had ellected the Hamas in a majority of votes in a world pressured "democratic" elections (Hamas won 76 seats out of 132 {only 42 seats for Phatah} Americans thought (Europians and Israelis too!) that Phatah would win the elections by the Palastinans people :) !!!!!
Before, while and after the elctions, Hamas was (and still is) well known to cope and supported by extreme organizations like the "Muslims brotherhood of Egypt", "Hizbella" and Iran itself (its a well known fact, google if you don't belive it), all the money and support they got after the elctions they invested arming themselves, to build tunnels, to make bombs, instead of devloping the Gaza strip, work on education, build schools, cope with Israel and the western world, we could achive so much working togather, but they insisted keeping throwing bombs ("Kasams") on our cities for 8 f*****g years (just review your media in the last 8 years and see for yourself {google :"Sderot")! terroising Israel (and let me remind you how your government reacted after 9/11) so think we had 9/11 for 8 years, fun hu?! :)...in other words, Hamas represents the majority of the Gaza strip proving and showing how extreme the majority (not all) of the Palatines moral standers truly are (and in my world if you support terror then you are a terrorist, and terrorists should be killed!)
First Israeli ecounter in the stip in this war was a remarkable army achievement worldwide! - 155 out of 180 dead are targets of the Hamas WHILE attecking Israel (!!), you cant even get what that means if you never been to the Gaza strip yourself and saw for yourself how crowded and hard it is to make a clean operation when the targets places in a populated areas!.. so do tell me please how inhumane Israel is so i can run to the next pub and have a laugh or 2 on your expens with couple of my close friends.............
The world see what it wants to see, thats just a fact, there are 1.2 billion mulsims, they represent about 22% of the world's population and they support Arab people regardless to what group they are associated with, supporting "their people" with blind belive, yet they don't know what is actually going on here so you get media from all over showing you what they want so you support the Hamas (ie: you being brainwashed)
If you want to belive it or not its your choice between ignoring the truth or accepting it, i can care less.
Im not going to argument on that matter with anyone, yet if you have a questions regarding the situation and what is going on here ill be more then happy to provide with info, links and whatever you want, but if i detect hate, or ignorance i wont repond to them.
{heres a nice link to Dr. Waffa Soltans interview in the el gazirra Tv Click and read the hate commets against Jewish people below}

barca FC

Reaction score

Smooth said:
(and in my world if you support terror then you are a terrorist, and terrorists should be killed!)

maybe hitler thought that the Jews were supporting terrorists

Smooth

Experienced Member
Reaction score

barca FC said:
Smooth said:
(and in my world if you support terror then you are a terrorist, and terrorists should be killed!)

maybe hitler thought that the Jews were supporting terrorists
hehe good one ^_^ maybe he might ... :p after all he was "kinda" crazy to say the least :)
But this is a serius matter, if someone want to kill you what choice you have left?i say kill that f****r :firing: :punk:

Smooth

Experienced Member
Reaction score

[ups double post ... ]

techprof

Experienced Member
Reaction score

Germany escaped two things during/after world war 2.

Japan was nuked, but Germany was not.

Palestinians lost their land, but Germany didn't lose any land. I hate to assume that this was just due to race.

tembo

Established Member
Reaction score

Techproof any updates of your pics? Your link does not work.

Smooth

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Re: Where should the borders be drawn for Israel/Palistine?

I live in Israel right now, and persoanlly i dont give a f*** where the line is drown as long as we get peace and quite, as far as i care as long as everyoe minding their own buisness and not trying to hurt eachother i dont care who lives in the next room... :roll:

techprof

Experienced Member
Reaction score

tembo,
yes yahoo screwed up and i lost my pictures. you can check my hair transplant updates in my website at hlh. Nothing much to report after that. moving from dutasteride to finasteride made me lose some density. now i am back on dutasteride, and is getting better with few months.

Hammy070

Established Member
Reaction score

I live in Israel right now, and persoanlly i dont give a f*ck where the line is drown as long as we get peace and quite, as far as i care as long as everyoe minding their own buisness and not trying to hurt eachother i dont care who lives in the next room... :roll:

A treasspasser cannot mind their own business on someone elses land.

Smooth

Experienced Member
Reaction score

Hammy070 said:
I know, this is a big problem, but Israel doesnt really care if palastineans treasspassed the lands, Israel is willing to give away the land for peace. (and btw i dont consider them treasspassers and im Israeli! you shouldnt either!)

Hammy070

Established Member
Reaction score

Smooth said:
Hammy070 said:
I know, this is a big problem, but Israel doesnt really care if palastineans treasspassed the lands, Israel is willing to give away the land for peace. (and btw i dont consider them treasspassers and im Israeli! you shouldnt either!)

I was talking about zionists :)

HughJass

Reaction score

Smooth said:
the reason that in *my* side there are 20 people dead is because our army is extremely well trained when it comes to closed urban area combats.

Are you sure it's nothing to do with with non stop supply of the most advanced weaponry that the USA supplies you with?

The IDF may only have 20 casualties, but it's killed over 250 children and over injured 1000.Then it attacks UN trucks that are clearly marked and whose delivery has been coordinated with the IDF.

Sounds like a 3rd rate army.

Hamas was (and still is) well known to cope and supported by extreme organizations like the "Muslims brotherhood of Egypt", "Hizbella" and Iran itself (its a well known fact, google if you don't belive it), all the money and support they got after the elctions they invested arming themselves, to build tunnels, to make bombs, instead of devloping the Gaza strip, work on education, build schools, cope with Israel and the western world, we could achive so much working togather, but they insisted keeping throwing bombs ("Kasams") on our cities for 8 f****ing years (just review your media in the

Sigh.

If you care to look at the data showing rocket attacks on Israeli soil for the year 2008, you might notice that none of the rocket attacks are attributed to Hamas after the ceasefire agreement on June 19th of that year. Not even your government says it was Hamas that fired the rockets post-ceasefire agreement.

A clear majority of the rockets weree fired by Al Aqsa and Islamic Jihad. Hamas even took to arresting members from those groups when they fired into Israel. Hamas complied with the ceasefire arrangement while Israel didn't.

Now that we've established that-
a) Hamas were complying with ceasefire
b) Israel wasn't, and then broke it
c) The rockets were being fired by Islamic Jihad & Al Aqsa Martyr's Brigade

why you are boring me to death by making out that this is war is about a legitimate retaliation against Hamas?

First Israeli ecounter in the stip in this war was a remarkable army achievement worldwide! - 155 out of 180 dead are targets of the Hamas WHILE attecking Israel (!!), you cant even get what that means if you never been to the Gaza strip yourself and saw for yourself how crowded and hard it is to make a clean operation when the targets places in a populated areas!..

Interesting you decided to omit all the civilians killed. How about giving us the whole picture instead of a fraction of it.

Smooth

Experienced Member
Reaction score

Hammy070 said:
Smooth said:
Hammy070 said:

hehe amusing :) ... read the bible ^_^.

Smooth

Experienced Member
Reaction score

aussieavodart said:
Are you sure it's nothing to do with with non stop supply of the most advanced weaponry that the USA supplies you with?

Im pritty much sure that it has something to do with our army doing the same thing for the last 50 years... what i like to call : "exprienace" ;), and iirc, Israel developed the Tavor,Magal,Galil,Deasser Eagel, Mrkava and a "few" more other weaponry systems by its own, moreover 4k+deads and over 100k injured Us soldiers in iraq with state of the art weapons and systems would like to counter your arrgument and would avidantly proven that if your not expirienced with this type of war then supplies and and advanced weaponry can only get this far....

aussieavodart said:
why you are boring me to death by making out...yadda yadda yadda {some nonesenss}
Awe I truly m sorry for "boring you to death", im not here to keep you entertained, finger yourself while you read if that makes the reading more intresting .... or dont read.

aussieavodart said:
a) Hamas were complying with ceasefire
read your own link and see for yourself that rockets (although in sagnificant small amount) were still fired from the strip.

aussieavodart said:
b) Israel wasn't, and then broke it
I'd like you to back this up with solid avidance (just to remind you, if you even botherd reading your link, even under the alleged "ceasefire" there were still rockets firing from the Gazza, and Israel attecked tunnels that were meant to kidnape soldiers...)
aussieavodart said:
c) The rockets were being fired by Islamic Jihad & Al Aqsa Martyr's Brigade
Maybe they did, it doesnt matter as long as the Hamas in charge of the strip and didnt even bothered trying to stop or arrest these groups, but then again.. why should it?!(ill give you a hint, Hamas kinda supports the "blessed activity") after all most of the money Hamas gets from the "Muslim Brotherhood" in Egypt which is an extreme organization that one of its stated goals is to whipe out Israel and evey Jewish man and woman standing.
Heres a link to the Hamas, i like to point you to their "slogan" as queted from the text :
The slogan of Hamas is "God is its target, the Prophet is its model, the Qur'an its constitution: Jihad is its path and death for the sake of God is the loftiest of its wishes."
If you dont know what "Jihad" means then Click to learn

aussieavodart said:
Interesting you decided to omit all the civilians killed. How about giving us the whole picture instead of a fraction of it.
I didnt "Omit" civilians, you just dont know math, ill help you : 180 (dead people) - 155 (terrorists) = 25 cicvilians. not only you dont know math you also should check yourself for ADD, i wrote "First Israeli ecounter in the stip in this war" <--- did you see the "First" over there :shock: ?? i marked it for you! i wasnt reffering the whole battle up to this point, but only the FIRST ATTECK!, ill say it again in other words maybe you will understand this time: at the first atteck, Israel has accidently killed an incredible small amount of civilians comparing to the large amount of the terrorists they whiped, you have zero clue onceO'ever how hard to be so accurate when fighting againt terror inide urban crowded areas! you cant ever start to understand what that means unless you been ther yourself.

Look, we can arrgue about this all day and night, the fact is, like i stated in the other thread, me and most Israeli people all we want is peace, same as manny Palastineans, but what can you do when the majority of them is being brainwashed every singel day at schools, from the families, friends, media that Israel is the devil and its a blessing to die to kill even one Israeli... thats just a fact, yet theres a simple solution to all of this (and trust me, i being thinking about this for a llooooonnngggg *** time!) its all about getting propper education! kids that grow inside Gazza, all they learn is to blame and hate Israel from the minute they start to talk. its very easy for the world to see us as the bully who beats on the "poor palastienasns" and it filmed really good at your local Tv news station (its all about rating my brother), no one, on boths sides want to continue the suffrind of its people, NO ONE! but some people are so focused on hate and spreading it - you cant stop them! if the the palastinean goverment would cope with Israel and establish a good solid educational platform then none of this would have happend, but look for your self what we have to deal with here, terror organizations, bombms and missiles, kidnaping, kids exploding in busses... what sort of partner for peace this is exactly?! so yeah i know the solution (education) but i phear we will never achive this (NEVER) with this partner, and this is a very sad truth that me and my kids will have to face with... :dunno:

ali777

Reaction score

Smooth,

it's a war.... There is absolutely nothing you can tell people like me that will convince us you have the right to go to a war. I am a pacifist when it comes to conflict resolution.

I get the impression Aussie is a humanist/pacifist as well. We aren't anti-Israel, at least I am not, but I am against the wars Israel is involved in.

CCS

Reaction score

Smooth said:
Hammy070 said:
Israel doesnt really care if palastineans treasspassed the lands, Israel is willing to give away the land for peace. (and btw i dont consider them treasspassers and im Israeli! you shouldnt either!)

hehe amusing :) ... read the bible ^_^.[/quote]

The bible is a religious book written by the Jew's religious leaders. I would not base international decisions on it.

As for Israel being willing to give land for peace, why are they not already doing it? Sounds like lip service, and their goal is to push the Palistinians into the Sea or starve them out. Israel has all the power now, and is not giving over the land.

Smooth

Experienced Member
Reaction score

I have a question for you, my dearest Ali, picture the next senrio: im running towards you, im holding an Ak-47 short, raging, loading the piece, aiming it towards you, then i start firing in order to kill you, the only way you can stop me now is if you press a small button and vaporizing me or you will be dead in a few secs, will you press that button?

Smooth

Experienced Member
Reaction score

CCS said:
The bible is a religious book written by the Jew's religious leaders.
Manny historical and archeological discoveries were made thanks to the bible, for you its maybe a religious book, for me its not only religous but also historical, this is not an issue for argumenting , you cant tell me what to belive in, and i cant tell you aswell.
CCS said:
I would not base international decisions on it.
Ofc you wouldnt, it will be like shoting yourself in the foot, after all the bible doesnt fall with your logic and intrests when it comes to "international decisions" right?!.. so lets just rule the bible out!! so convenient isnt it CCS?..
CCS said:
As for Israel being willing to give land for peace, why are they not already doing it?
Because Hamas doesnt want to share the lands, they want us out if you didnt get the picture (i have no power to link anymore, wiki Hamas and read its agenda), pluse, where you want 7mil israelis to go? i personaly wouldnt mind Israel moving to NYC/L.A/California.... :whistle:

CCS said:
Israel has all the power now, and is not giving over the land
Would you give your lands back to the "native americans" and go back to europe? awe wait i forgot, your ancestors whiped them out leaving less then 10% of the "native americans" population.... awe well atleast you good giving advices about lands and "who should move where" by yourself
CCS said:
Sounds like lip service, and their goal is to push the Palistinians into the Sea or starve them out
Gaza get its alectricity from Israel, also food and water, if Isreal would want to starve them to death they would be gone long time ago, YET!!! i cant help myself but wonder where the f*** you get the idea Israel wants to starve the palastineas, please share sources!!!!! please show me ONE! relaible source and proof that this is "Isreal secret plan".... you sound to me like an uneducated attention kid who throws commets into the air without backing them with solid proofs!

ali777

Reaction score

Smooth said:
I have a question for you, my dearest Ali, picture the next senrio: im running towards you, im holding an Ak-47 short, raging, loading the piece, aiming it towards you, then i start firing in order to kill you, the only way you can stop me now is if you press a small button and vaporizing me or you will be dead in a few secs, will you press that button?

You must have done something to piss him off in the first place.... Your example doesn't apply here. No human being is happy to kill for the sake of killing.

Look at Europe for example. The Europeans have been through two major wars. The human loss, the economic loss, etc was huge. The only way for Europe to survive was through learning to live together and cooperate.

You have to learn how to live next to each other.

When I was a kid, I got in a fight once. I went home crying and my dad asked me what was wrong with me. I told him that someone had beaten me up, etc. I was probably the victim, but my dad told me I must have done something stupid to get in a fight and he grounded me. I was expecting sympathy but I didn't get it. Your situation is the same, you must have done something wrong as well. You are not angles.

Smooth

Experienced Member
Reaction score

Im not going into a philosophical discussion with you about who did what, you wanna know why? becuase this is true, both sides are not excatly angels, at lest my sided is whiling to admit and try to solve the situation instead of throwing bombs for 8 years (i want to ask you, how your govermment would react if other county would throw bombs on it for 8 years? should i remind you how the US reacted after 9/11? or the bombing on Pearl Harbor?)

Now i want an answer, i give you full attention, i listen to what you have to say; its rude when someone directing a quetion and you just ignore it and move subjects. pay me the same respect i have for you and answer my question please whitout sneaking your way out, give me a firm solid answer please!.
Ali, would you press that button or not?