The influence of shampoo on the production of tallow

Danielsen

Reaction score
When you use shampoo
1. Your scalp will continue to produce tallow in large amount and therefore you must use more shampoo, to have clean hair appearence
a. If you stop using shampoo, and just rinse your hair in clean water, after a month the tallow production will almost cease.
2. Often many thinhaired people experience that only when their hair is newly washed it appears to have a reasonable amount. Therefore they wash every two days. This furter increase the tallow production, and the need for use of shampoo, they end up using shampoo each day and sometimes twice a day. And if they don't their hair look very greasy. Then they get special shampoo or even medicin to reduce the tallow production on the scalp, and this may help some. But there is a much more natural solution.
b. Dont use shampoo. At the begining(3-4 weeks) your hair offcourse will be very greasy, but after a month your hair will look and feel and be, clean without any chemical. And besides that your scalp will feel comfortable.

Before I stopped using shampoo. I had to wash my hair almost everyday or else it would look awful and greasy. My scalp felt itchy and different kinds of expensive shampoo did help the situation. I know so many people with thin hair have felt or feel this problem, about greasy or oily hair. Why not give this solution a try, you won't regret it. Think it, know more desperation about the greasy hair, no more looking forward to the next shampooing where you for a day or so can feel that you have clean hair.

Its almost like the idea I have presented is heretic although the results are quite testible by anyone. I understand why the producers of shampoo dont fancy the idea, but why you who suffer, and why you who study the hairproblems of people.

Peter