The Impact Of Hair Loss On Louis Ck

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have always loved Louie's comedy and his shows.
So I was really sad when he got in trouble for allegedly exposing himself to some collaborators.

And I wonder:
Would Louis CK's life and _art_ have been the same if he hadn't lost his hair? I wonder because, based on the comments, it looks like all what people cared about when it comes to Louis is... the way he looks!

Louie in 1987 (20 years old)

Comments related to hair:

1. Louis C.K. at age 20... with hair... mind blowing
  2. true fact: that hair migrated to his mouth to become a goatee
  3. OMG HAIR!
  4. you guys complaining about loui being young should know this looks lasted only till 23, after that he immediately started to look mid to late 40s
  5. Damn even at 19 he was balding
  6. I'm shocked at how stupid many of you are. You really don't understand how the human body ages? It's ridiculous that people on here are full of surprise over seeing Louis with hair and being thinner.
  7. wow, he had hair xD
  8. haha yeah! But I just saw a video from 1992 and man, took him 5 years to turn from good looking to balding middle aged dude...
  9. +Johnny Luken just hadnt gone through the whole disillusionment that comes with age yet. plus, i can only imagine what hair loss does to a man
  10. No way!!!! I've never seen louis ck with hair, and i've been following his career for like 10 years, lol
  11. wow,, young and with hair, stunning
  12. holy sh*t, i can;t even recognize him. less hair, more fat i guess.
  13. He shouldn't have bought that hair tonic lol
  14. Haha Look at all that HAIR
  15. the older he got the darker his comedy got the more ginger he became.
  16. holy sh*t LOOK AT THE HAIR!!!!! lmfao
  17. he has hair!
  18. wow he has hair its crazy i thought he was always bald jk. he is still a funny f****r
  19. ..Hair. o_o
  20. wow look at all the hair on that guy's head...at first i thought it was the wrong clip!
  21. Damn, He had nice hair.
  22. Holy sh*t he had hair
  23. oh my god he had so much hair!
  24. Yeah ever person who is bald now had hair once...amazing
  25. no sh*t.. how much hair did you think he used to half, its not like he was born half bald
  26. Wow. He sure lost a lot of hair.
  27. Man he was funny then too? Awesome. I feel for the guy, balding at 20 has to be rough
  28. hmm, I've seen some half bald babies before. Anyway, why are you so defensive ... are you going bald yourself? LOL.
  29. he has hair!!!
  30. Holy crap! He had hair!!! :O
  31. sometimes its in reverse..some ppl look better as they age.. but this..wtf.....this is scary and reminds me of how mortal i am.....scary....i could lose all my hair..one day..and be old...just like that within 6 yrs....
  32. This is what my hair looks like now. In 10 years, ima be louie CK...
  33. LOL he had HAIRRRRR
  34. HAIR!
  35. WTF. This isn't Louie, this guy has f*****g hair...
  36. @musicman02 Baldness doesn't make you funny or else I would be laughing at your mom's c***
  37. He has hair! And it's black!

Louie in 1995 (28 years old)

Comments related to hair:'
  1. I just came to see Louie with hair.
  2. It'd be a shame if he lost all that nice hair...
  3. dat hair!
  4. Rather slim and with HAIR ... lmao...looks weird. Anyways, thx for uploading this.
  5. Louie used to have hair?!
  6. hair?!
  7. he had hair at one point in his life?!
But, really, can't people THINK of anything different?

Eren

Established Member
Reaction score
It's preposterous that retards with hair still diminish the value of having hair. If it wouldn't matter why the f*** would they comment in such a way.

The same goes for Zinedine Zidane btw. ALWAYS the hair comments.