The Hunting Clinic (in the UK)

Jai

Reaction score
Just a quick question to any of you in the UK, Has anyone had any surgery done at the Hunting Clinic, this is where I have got my finasteride from and am now looking into a hair transplant.

Any info from anyone would be great. Jai

whiskey

Established Member
Reaction score
The people at the Hunting Clinic are only part time hair sugeons & I've heard not so good things about them I'm afraid. I've never heard anything good about them to be honest.

There are only 3 full time hair surgeons in UK & in order of skill & results they are
1/ Richard Rogers - Stratford upon Avon
2/ Bessam Farjo - Manchester/ London
3/ Michael May - London

Be VERY careful who you choose in the UK, the vast majority are terrible.

Personally, Dr Rogers is the only one I'd trust.

oliver

Reaction score
Jai - if your interested in a hair transplant and your in the u.k you should honestly meet with specs. he's a hair transplant vet and very experienced and his results are astounding. I met him in London a few months back and he couldn't have been more informative.

Hes had work done by a number of surgeons and had consultations with nearly every hair transplant Doctor in the world thats worth his salt.

http://www.stophairlossnow.co.uk/Specs- ... splant.htm

good luck and if your going to have a hair transplant in the u.k be very very careful

GeminiX

Reaction score
I had hair transplant with Rogers a couple of months ago and so far I'm *very* pleased.

It's early days, but there are already a large number of the transplants popping through and some have just continued to grow since the transplant. My temples feel like velvet, lol.

D