The harsh reality of hairloss fourms

A

Administrator

jimmystanley said:
well...there are the obvious guys who do nothing but promote their products and say how much hair they grew back. Those guys are easy to pick out as sales dudes and i pay no attention to them. But i just think it would be so easy to disquise yourself on here and play out your character for a while and then start to promote a product. Hell...i would totally make a great sales rep!!! now if i started talking about great results and guys start asking what i was using... i'm sorry if i'm being cynical...i'm just talking about what i'm thinking and i noticed it hasn't really been brought up before(
All I can tell you is that if anyone is doing that here, they're doing it without my knowledge or consent. If I knew about it I would eliminate their membership immediately. Even if it is a product I believe in or promote or even sell in the Product Center. I dont like dishonesty or deceitfulness in any capacity. We dont need to lie to sell products. If there is someone you feel we need to keep an eye on becuase of their peculiar preoccupation with product promotion ... dont hesitate to let me know.

Admin

jason566

Established Member
Reaction score
ok so people who claim good results from propecia or rogaine are sales people?

thin=depressed

Experienced Member
Reaction score
If I were to make an additive for minoxidil that worked extremely well you can bet your *** I would post before and after pics and sell the sh*t. But of course through legit channels. The selling part isn't whats bad, its the useless part that is fucked up. If you had a concotion that worked wonders I would buy it from you in a heart beat.