The Hairstimulator device

marksimon99

Reaction score
I was recommended by my friend to buy the Hairstimulator device for recovering my hair loss. I visited their website which is quite interesting. Have anyone tried that ? Their website is: gettingfreeadvertisingbyusinglametechniques.com

HairyN

Established Member
Reaction score
i think you would get the same result wrapping tin foil around your head

marksimon99

Reaction score
Re: Hair Stimulator

Hello Hairy,

Try not be too subjective first. I send an email to that website, and they replied to me that it was operated by a 9V battery, and while on your head u will feel a tiny pricking feeling in the first few days. Sold a lot of the Hair Stimulator already in Asian countries. Actually I just want to gather your valuable thoughts about that product if you have used that before.

hopewas

Reaction score
if this worked it would be all over tv and news shows. why people fall for these scams is beyond me. there are even people who still try the hair helmet after constant talk of it being scams on hair sites and by people actually dumb enough to buy it..can't you see, the laser comb was just released, it got a lot of talk going..now a lot of other companies are making things for your head to grow hair to make money off morons ..if you fall for this, you deserve to lose your money. get things that are proven to work. not things that sites will tell you will work

A

Administrator

This is a perfect example of how companies pretend to be consumers and come into our forums and try to advertise their product free of charge.

We had an inquiry from the company on the same day they posted this.

Our forum posting rules clearly state if you own a product or service you are not to post here.

Marc - please leave our forums and do not post here again. You are not an unbiased consumer and your deceptive tactics to try and trick our users into purchasing your product are not appreciated.

If you are interested in advertising your product on our website, please be one of the few ethical people in this hair loss industry and go about it the right way.

ADMIN