The hair transplant Industry's Greatest Gift To Me...........thank You

topcat

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm attempting to cut down weight and doing a poor job of it, no discipline, but when eating big I always have at least half a dozen eggs, maybe another 3 or 4 in the evening. I haven't bothered doing this but I often read that egg whites are much better than including the yoke, on some diets anyway.

Well by including the yolk you are receiving the majority of the nutrients which are the fat soluble vitamins and cholesterol. Most especially cholesterol heals inflammation and is needed to produce the hormones you need to add muscle while staying lean which of course is testosterone. The eggs are also better raw as raw egg white raises the master antioxidant glutathione . The fat in the yolk also helps to reduce insulin levels which means less fat storage and overall the egg is one of the best proteins as far as keeping insulin levels low goes.

The eggs should be soy free which you can't be purchased in the store so you must go to a local farm that uses soy free feed. Otherwise the phytoestrogens get into the egg which creates all kinds of other issues.

I was listening to a podcast the other day where some of the studies on lard were done with animals that were fed cheap corn and soy oil to raise their body weight. The problem with it is it complete screws up the fatty acid ratio of the animal eating it making much of the research invalid. What the animal eats is important and soy is often used because it is extremely cheap, very easy to store along with being very versatile.

You can't really become super rich selling eggs but you can selling protein powder and that is why protein powders are promoted. They are cheap to make and they have a very long shelf life.

A good history on the supplement industry can be read in the 3 volume set of "Bodybuilding: Smoke and Mirrors" if one understands the history they can understand what's going on today with the marketing and make better choices. Same goes for the hair transplant industry if one understands the history the have a better understanding of what is going on. I started using supplements 40 years ago and after about 20 years I learned it was all marketing crap. It was only after that realization that i started to make progress.

the smoking baby

Established Member
Reaction score
Congrats, Topcat. Enjoyed reading your posts and am both impressed and inspired by the effort you put forward to improve yourself!

topcat

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Congrats, Topcat. Enjoyed reading your posts and am both impressed and inspired by the effort you put forward to improve yourself!

Thank you. The whole hair transplant experience has been an eye opener for me. I could not possibly be this healthy at 54 without it because I would just be doing what many others my age are doing not even knowing I was being manipulated.