The Hair Stimulator

qdiiii

Reaction score
Has anyone heard of this product called the Hair Stimulator? Check out
http://www.onlyhairloss.com/hair_stimulator. It uses a combination of non-invasive acupuncture therapy, magnetic therapy, and pulse electro therapy to stimulate blood flow to the scalp. I heard that improved blood circulation can stimulate hair growth. There is a generic version of this product called the Magic Comb? Has anyone heard or tried this product? If so, does it work?

iamnaked

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I think it must be magic - it stimulated an inch of beard growth just from reading the description!

qdiiii

Reaction score
Oh yeah maybe you can use it on your mom's vagina hair. I'm serious a**h** this is an actual product.

Greg1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
qdiiii, yep, it's an acutal product:) But I have yet to hear of anyone here that has tried it?

Boru

Established Member
Reaction score
Argos sell a similar cosmetic/skin stimulating machine for around £20.00. Magnetic therapy could be a complete red herring, but then mystery is a powerful selling tool. You can stimulate the face and scalp muscles to a certain degree, which can help de-toxify and re-energise the tissues. However there may a risk of over-use of electro-stimulation, which could affect the natural salt levels and cause athropy of the follicles. This is how hair removal machines work, though the conductive gel is a component.
I hope that someone will write a paper on this subject, because thousands of people may be misusing the various electro stimulators on the market. Once or twice a day may be ok, but the "you can't have too much of a good thing syndrome" is a great trap for the obsessive complusive among us.
Dr N.V. Perricone in "The Perricone Prescription" mentions his experimental "Glove" which was designed to stimulate the face and seemed to grow new hair in the front/temple area in one user at least, but he has not been able to bring it to the market. Whether this is because of existing patents or ethics or another reason I have been unable to find out.
There are cheaper machines on the market, and who knows?
If I am off target with any of my theory I would appreciate feedback.
Great to share the info.
Boru

S Foote.

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Boru said:
Argos sell a similar cosmetic/skin stimulating machine for around £20.00. Magnetic therapy could be a complete red herring, but then mystery is a powerful selling tool. You can stimulate the face and scalp muscles to a certain degree, which can help de-toxify and re-energise the tissues. However there may a risk of over-use of electro-stimulation, which could affect the natural salt levels and cause athropy of the follicles. This is how hair removal machines work, though the conductive gel is a component.
I hope that someone will write a paper on this subject, because thousands of people may be misusing the various electro stimulators on the market. Once or twice a day may be ok, but the "you can't have too much of a good thing syndrome" is a great trap for the obsessive complusive among us.
Dr N.V. Perricone in "The Perricone Prescription" mentions his experimental "Glove" which was designed to stimulate the face and seemed to grow new hair in the front/temple area in one user at least, but he has not been able to bring it to the market. Whether this is because of existing patents or ethics or another reason I have been unable to find out.
There are cheaper machines on the market, and who knows?
If I am off target with any of my theory I would appreciate feedback.
Great to share the info.
Boru

In support of my own theory, pulsed magnetic field devices are regularly used to improve lymphatic drainage! Here are a few relevant links.

http://www.mindspiritinstitute.com/lymp ... quency.htm

http://www.excel.net/~jaguar/MMP.html

http://www.curatronic.com/scientific.html

http://www.jcau.com/energymedicine/products/p9.html

http://www.braintuner.com/photon.htm

http://www.selfgrowth.com/articles/Pawluk2.html

In my opinion, the lasercomb also works by increasing lymphatic drainage. This similar device was developed specificaly to reduce edema by increasing lymphatic drainage.

http://lymphatichealth.com/products1.htm

There is thread going on at Farrels site about the latest French electromagnetic `helmet', that is claiming a very high success rate!

http://www.hairlosshelp.com/forums/mess ... adid=12907

I have to say that there is no possible way these electronic devices could effect hair growth, if the current `direct' theory of male pattern baldness was right!!

S Foote.

iamnaked

Experienced Member
Reaction score
qdiiii said:
Oh yeah maybe you can use it on your mom's vagina hair. I'm serious a**h** this is an actual product.

Well what can I say? You sound like a peasant with low iq, so I think electromagnetic hypnoaurasomatic stimulation would be right up your street. I love it when pondlife like you gets separated from its money. It's like economic Darwinism.

qdiiii

Reaction score
LOOK everyone its Henry the II reincarnated! If I'm a peasant I guess that puts me at the bottom of the feudal system. Are you living in the Middle Ages? I didn't know human beings in 2005 still used words like "peasant". I'm sorry but i had to reduce my intelligence quotient to that of a 5th grader in order to respond to your idiotic comment. Get off this forum and put your thumb back in your mouth. This is no place for children. By the way if you can read..I did not purchase this product. Like most adults i do my research first before I purchase a product that is new on the market. So much for your brilliant "economic Darwinism" theory. Pathetic.

Greg1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hmmm...the backbone of healing is spelled this way R E S P E C T:)

Come on guys, let's not resort to slams if we don't understand someone here. There's a basic tenent of respect that runs all throughout the success of this board and this site. Let's do everything that we can do to preserve that and keep the comraderie in place.

iamnaked

Experienced Member
Reaction score
qdiiii said:
LOOK everyone its Henry the II reincarnated! If I'm a peasant I guess that puts me at the bottom of the feudal system. Are you living in the Middle Ages? I didn't know human beings in 2005 still used words like "peasant". I'm sorry but i had to reduce my intelligence quotient to that of a 5th grader in order to respond to your idiotic comment. Get off this forum and put your thumb back in your mouth. This is no place for children. By the way if you can read..I did not purchase this product. Like most adults i do my research first before I purchase a product that is new on the market. So much for your brilliant "economic Darwinism" theory. Pathetic.

Yes, b**ch, you are a peasant! And if it was the middle ages, you'd be tilling my land and paying me tithes. The point being that if you're stupid enough now to believe that electomagnetic radiation will cure your hair, you'd be stupid enough then to buy indulgences and the thighbone of the donkey which carried Jesus to Bethlehem, thereby reinforcing your sorry-*** status. Right. I'm bored now. Go back and stack some more shelves.

And yes Greg. I know the backbone of this forum is respect, but I reserve the right to own neanderthals who needlessly flame my benign comments.

qdiiii

Reaction score
If you were twice as smart as you are now, you'd be absolutely stupid. I never once stated that I believed that this product will cure baldness. There is no cure for baldness only products that either stimulate growth, improve thickness, or inhibit future hair loss. Also, please tell me where in the HECK on this forum did i state that this product uses radiation?? The Hair Stimulator uses elctro/magnetic/acupuncture therapy like I previously stated. Electrotherapy is uses electrical stimulation to stimulate the peripheral nervous system, eliciting muscle contractions and overriding pain messages. Magnetic therapy uses magnetic fields that encourage muscle relaxation and increased bloodflow. Based on research I've done poor scalp circulation can contribute to the weakening of the follicle. The Laser Comb USES radiation but I'm not discussing that product. By the way that product has been proven to increase thickness through FDA trials and personal testimonies. I know someone that uses it and it has worked tremendously for them by improving thickness which is what it should do. (so much for being stupid) Maybe your just too cheap to pay for it who knows. I will no longer respond your irrational judgments about a subject you clearly have no knowledge about. You're just on here to offer sarcasm not to share knowledge about issues concerning alopecia. You are living proof that manure can sprout legs and walk. There are several people in this world that I find unbearably obnoxious, and you are all of them. Whatever it is that is eating you, it must be suffering horribly. Here is a list of sites that I used to obtain some of the info in this post for those interested other than this moron:

http://www.tlccenter.com/glossary.ivnu
http://hml.org/CHIS/altmed/links-e.html ... causes.cfm
http://www.stophairlossnow.co.uk/LaserMaxStudy.htm

iamnaked

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Why you are a gullible retarded peasant:

Firstly can I just say how impressed I am at providing random internet sources from sites trying to sell a product to strengthen your argument. Because obviously there would never be any conflict of interest there, and the internet is an infamous source of truth isn't it?

Right. Which brings me to the thing you were asking about:
Where does one start?

a) non-invasive acupuncture therapy.An oxymoron. But even if it werent, sticking needles in your scalp WTF?

b)magnetic therapy: You said: ' Magnetic therapy uses magnetic fields that encourage muscle relaxation and increased bloodflow'
Oh my god what sh*t are you talking about here? This could have come straight out of the Holy Bible of Bad Science. Try walking through a store alarm. Do your muscles suddenly go floppier? Do you feel your blood pumping better? Magnetic fields do not operate on bloodflow nor do they relax muscles. We continually come under the influence of powerful magnetic fields every day. The earth itself is a magnet. If your theory was correct, we would all constantly be feeling the effects from walking into different strengths of field.

c)Pulse electro therapy; You said: "Electrotherapy is uses electrical stimulation to stimulate the peripheral nervous system, eliciting muscle contractions and overriding pain messages. "
Your hair doesn't have any muscles. So why would you possibly want to put a current through it? The problem is hairloss, not pain. So why is the pain overriding part useful? Its not, so STFU.

In short you are a sucker for believing all of this bullshit science that any layman could see is lies. Don't accuse me of just posting sarcasm as this is bullshit as well. Where I see intelligent questions I will do my best to answer them. Where uneducated twats ask stupid questions, I'll refer them to the [/url]www.elc.co.uk because they need some basic facts...er, you f*****g, uneducated, simpleton prick.

qdiiii

Reaction score
Don't let your mind wander; it's far too small to be let out on its own. When minoxidil was initially introduced as blood pressure medication. Finasteride for enlarged prostate. It was later discovered that these products regrew hair. For over thirty years Spironolactone has been used as an antihypertensive and a diuretic. More recently, it has been used to treat hirsutism (excess body hair) in women according to hairloss talk.com. Now it's discovered that it has the opposite effect on the scalp. It prevents DHT from attaching itself to receptor sites. What am I getting at? A product can be introduced or used for other health conditions but its side effects may improve the condition of the hair. By the way, isn't spironolactone and minoxidil a part of your regimen? If the internet is such a unreliable source why are you on hairloss talk.com?? How did you find out about tricomin? The internet maybe? Dutasteride is used to treat an enlarged prostate (benign prostatic hyperplasia, or BPH). Part of your regimen also? Also, get it through your thick skull, I'm not on here to endorse, promote or sell the Hair Stimulator. By the way..I will close with this and leave you alone. The scalp has two muscles-the temporoparietalis and the occipitofrontalis. Your homework is to go to the library (since the internet is such a unreliable source) and find out the exact location and functions of these muscles. Look dude I don't want to continue to make a monkey out of you. Why should I take all the credit for the one thing you've done yourself? I don't know what makes you so dumb but it really works.

iamnaked

Experienced Member
Reaction score
1) Well done. You can google "scalp muscles"
They exist under the follicles and don't affect them.

2)Maybe my products have been found to have off label prescriptions. But they have been found to work. Yours have been subject to clinical trials and all been found to be utterly hopeless.

3) Forums are more trustworthy than random sites because they're not trying to sell stuff, and are essentially a hub towards disseminating knowledge.

What we can conclude from this: Calling me a monkey doesn't really have the desired effect when its still obvious that you badly need to get your facts straight.

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
qdiiii said:
Don't let your mind wander; it's far too small to be let out on its own. When minoxidil was initially introduced as blood pressure medication. Finasteride for enlarged prostate. It was later discovered that these products regrew hair.

Absolutely false. Finasteride for hairloss wasn't an "accidental discovery". Merck knew about all its possible uses before it was ever even synthesized in their labs the first time.

Bryan

dckrubard

Reaction score
hair stimulator

I am thinking about purchasing one. Let me know if you get one and we can talk about it. Also what price have you seen that is the best?

Rick

Greg1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Gosh guys, what can I say but allot of the key things that I have learned in life I learned while in Kindergarten. You know, don't sass back, speak when spoken too. Those kinds of things.

jeremyw81

Reaction score
worked on my thickness

I don't know about utterly hopeless but the lasercomb sure has helped with my thickness big time. :)