The Hair Situation At My Workplace And In Finland

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
I work as an office engineer. There's 11 men at my workplace of which 8 are between ages 30-43. Out of those men only 2 show no signs of balding (31 and 33 yr olds). 2 guys born in 1985 are almost slick bald NW5-6. One guy who was born in 1987 is NW4 diffuse and one is NW3.5 but not yet diffuse. I am diffuse NW2.5-3 with crown thinning aswell and a guy who was born in 1981 is very diffuse NW4-5 with a combover. The only 40-something dude in the office has good hair but some crown thinning. 2 of the 3 older employees are also bald (they are brothers) and one is a full head.

Yesterday I was playing hobby soccer and noticed that there were LOTS of baldies in my age group and it somehow made me feel better. Then I got to thinking that us Finns must be the totally worst when it comes to balding genes.

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been there only once to Helsinki but I wasn't thinking about hair then so didn't do any head watching. Interesting what you say. What could it be? A more homogeneous population so it becomes a genetic trap for hair loss? Too much sunlight, or too little? Ha! It was weird eating dinner in a restaurant after 10 pm and it was still daylight.

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
^ To be honest I think Scandinavians as whole are pretty fucked.

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
"If this is true,
Finland don't deserve the Title Of Happiest Country in the world 2018."
Redpill Community.

(Just kidding.)

Another Version:

Finland is the most happiest country in the world 2018.
Baldness is common,as reported by one Finn senior member at hairlosstalk who stated "there are lots of baldies in my age group and it somehow made me feel better."

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
wouldnt they be nerds in general? it could be that instead of just the nationality . going by nationality seems to be zooming out too much so to speak

Bigbone

Established Member
Reaction score
^ To be honest I think Scandinavians as whole are pretty fucked.
lol, I wish. I have a large sample of friends, 80% are 6'1 or above (including me, thankfully) and I can only think of 4 guys that are balding (I'm one of them). Sure this is guys between 25-29, things might change but basically no one will have to deal with aggressive hair loss. I wish more guys were balding in my social circle, not that I want them to suffer but it would make it a lot easier for me to deal with it.

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
Is there a known consensus of opinion of how Finnish women <age30 feel about balding guys?

Even though I spent a short time there I know several Finns here in US and they are among the most intelligent people I've ever met. I was astounded at their command of the English language when there, especially since their's is so unique and different.

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
Is there a known consensus of opinion of how Finnish women <age30 feel about balding guys?

Even though I spent a short time there I know several Finns here in US and they are among the most intelligent people I've ever met. I was astounded at their command of the English language when there, especially since their's is so unique and different.

I don't think there's a common consensus on that, some probably don't care and some do.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
What is the point of this thread? Reads like your personal blog. I dropped a towel yesterday.

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's just a social observation, nothing more. I think it clearly addresses the subject of this forum, which is baldness.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
if i may ask one thing ghg, whats ur girlfriends height and weight?

i think i may be able to get to ur hair status with a transplant. its just only worth it if im able to get a nonwhale tho lol

like seriously i would be good with just her not being f*****g fat, and also i cud only date whites or asians. also she would have to be smart.

however i think that last part will really limit me because i think smart girls know their value and might have high *** standards. idk.

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
if i may ask one thing ghg, whats ur girlfriends height and weight?

i think i may be able to get to ur hair status with a transplant. its just only worth it if im able to get a nonwhale tho lol

like seriously i would be good with just her not being f*****g fat, and also i cud only date whites or asians. also she would have to be smart.

however i think that last part will really limit me because i think smart girls know their value and might have high *** standards. idk.

I think she already dumped me. We spent only one weekend together after she came back from holiday and then I let my insecurities show and I think she just had enough. Nobody likes an insecure man. I don't know about her weight, she was short and kinda chubby, but I liked her A LOT and I'm kinda devastated right now. Gonna send her one last message today or tomorrow just to get a closure.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
north guys are cucks most of the time.... leftist generation

Fins, Swe are balding like motherfuckers

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think she already dumped me. We spent only one weekend together after she came back from holiday and then I let my insecurities show and I think she just had enough. Nobody likes an insecure man. I don't know about her weight, she was short and kinda chubby, but I liked her A LOT and I'm kinda devastated right now. Gonna send her one last message today or tomorrow just to get a closure.
that sucks :(. you at least had sex with her right?