The Hair On Sides Of My Head Is Diffusing As Well, It Lost Its Old Density, Is Possible?

sacnk771

My Regimen
Reaction score
As vitamin D stimulates hair follicles for growth, thus a deficiency of vitamin D is a strong reason for hair loss.

Flagermus

My Regimen
Reaction score
Depending on texture, it could also be whisker hairs or retrograde alopecia. Easier to tell with a photo.

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Me too. Check this out dude, I'm doomed. The trick is, to keep the sides short, I'm doing 5 mm at the moment. On the pic you can see how rediculous it looks grown out.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190208-183803.jpg
    Screenshot_20190208-183803.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 470

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Me too. Check this out dude, I'm doomed. The trick is, to keep the sides short, I'm doing 5 mm at the moment. On the pic you can see how rediculous it looks grown out.
f*****g hell dude, yeah, i have something similar

f*****g weird bullshit, what the f***, man

whatintheworld

Reaction score
Retrograde alopecia, I have it too.

It sucks, makes you a worse candidate for a hair transplant later down the road.

JonnyGo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you taking fina? Also, did a dermatologist diagnose you with Androgenetic Alopecia?

WheeljackG1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My sides are falling out too. My sideburns are almost gone and the front area of the sides. I also have a vitamin D deficiency, but Ill be honest I just feel so hopeless about it. feel like my life is done. like I just can't be happy like this.

DyingOfTheLight

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah my sides have thinned too. I was coping so hard with "it's just a mature hairline" mantra but when I buzzed my hair I noticed how bad it had really gotten. Pure nightmare fuel, I'll never forget the that balding head looking back at me. I actually cried, not ashamed to admit it.

My sides are falling out too. My sideburns are almost gone and the front area of the sides. I also have a vitamin D deficiency, but Ill be honest I just feel so hopeless about it. feel like my life is done. like I just can't be happy like this.

Are you on finasteride at least?
I've ordered it today. All or nothing

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
My temples have thinned a few years ago. The surgeon said it won't be a good idea to transplant hair in that area bc the texture is different and he added that some people with no male pattern baldness have thinner sides too so Idk. I just keep them short.

Bklyn_23

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I have that same diffuse loss/thinness on my side and back, even on the nape like you do. I have retrograde alopecia. It’s a horrible look. Just looks sickly. I feel for you, man.

DHTcel

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
im sorry bro, if you need anyone to talk to you can PM me