The Group Buy to End All Group Buys: Twist1 Inhibitor

Roeysdomi

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
From what I recall there were at least a couple dozen people that were part of the group buy. So only 6-7 actually used it long term? Is the twist1 discord still active?
Yes some of us tried and gave up because 20% dmso is burning your skin , some kept going and saw results .
We cant share pics since the people that posted it only shared it in the locked channel .
just wanted to give you guys quick update i barely here everyone moved to discord now.

Roeysdomi

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Pics only shared between the group members , also some prefer to keep their privacy . 2 got small regrowth and 1 got solid results .
i cant say it was life changing results but definitely felt like we are on the right direction , we are currently foucs on new drug called TM54 which is tested by Eirion these days . It also should effect the twist1 pathway . And we take it oral

-Link-

Established Member
Reaction score
Could you please provide any links to good Discord servers related to hair loss, such as the one for testing? Where did everyone go?

RU serious

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Pics only shared between the group members , also some prefer to keep their privacy . 2 got small regrowth and 1 got solid results .
i cant say it was life changing results but definitely felt like we are on the right direction , we are currently foucs on new drug called TM54 which is tested by Eirion these days . It also should effect the twist1 pathway . And we take it oral

Why the secrecy? won't more interest help the cost of the group buys come down and give you more data points? And you can't identify anyone by a shot of their hairline.

Roeysdomi

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why the secrecy? won't more interest help the cost of the group buys come down and give you more data points? And you can't identify anyone by a shot of their hairline.
We have enough people already , the last GB we had has around 100 buyers . We are good . Someone our server down recently we don't take risks anymore

Modill

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
We have enough people already , the last GB we had has around 100 buyers . We are good . Someone our server down recently we don't take risks anymore
From 100 people, 3 of them showed regrowth? Maybe they are on Finasteride

wislow9

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Will there be new buy group of these drug, TM54 soon ¿?