The Greatest Tragedy Of Our Lifetime

doflamingo

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Here are girls being honest about balding, read some of the 15000 comments on this highly trending instagram post

https://www.instagram.com/p/BjLhRgdAKbc/?hair loss=en&taken-by=beigecardigan

Attachments

• Screenshot-2018-5-27 Jessica Anteby Tebele ( beigecardigan) • Instagram photos and videos.png
    Screenshot-2018-5-27 Jessica Anteby Tebele ( beigecardigan) • Instagram photos and videos.png
    439.4 KB · Views: 1,314

cantara

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The lack of hair is unflattering, yes.
Two things though: the pic from his younger days is a particularly good one, the recent one a particularly bad one.
Plus: he's just considerably older now, so he other aspects of his looks have deteriorated as well, it's just natural. Having said that: still well above average looking compared to women! his age, no matter how mean the comments.

bilboswaggins

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Yeah plenty of guys age badly even if they don't lose hair. Who remembers Tom Welling from Smallville? Saw him on the TV show Lucifer earlier this year and he looked really different from when he was a 10/10 model as superman. Still a fullhead though

latest?cb=20131109164029.jpg

tom-ellis-tom-welling-ep4126-1200x630.jpg

Actually he looks alright for a 40 year old, just that he used to be the most handsome guy on TV (no homo)

doflamingo

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The lack of hair is unflattering, yes.
Two things though: the pic from his younger days is a particularly good one, the recent one a particularly bad one.
Plus: he's just considerably older now, so he other aspects of his looks have deteriorated as well, it's just natural. Having said that: still well above average looking compared to women! his age, no matter how mean the comments.
He didnt age facially at all except for hair, he looks the same except he's got a deserted birds nest in his scalp and looks sick and retarded, hair slaughtered his looks and made him look 30 years olders, he's suddenly a sexless grandpa now instead of the heartthrob royal prince that every girls masturbates to, plus anybody would age facially with that much stress from norwooding and losing your identity to join the secondary character crew of mr cleans around the world

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah plenty of guys age badly even if they don't lose hair. Who remembers Tom Welling from Smallville? Saw him on the TV show Lucifer earlier this year and he looked really different from when he was a 10/10 model as superman. Still a fullhead though

View attachment 89515

View attachment 89516

Actually he looks alright for a 40 year old, just that he used to be the most handsome guy on TV (no homo)
Guy on the left?

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score

View attachment 89515

View attachment 89516

Sure he put on a little weight but he still looks good.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score

lol his hairline was still with him what a lucker

Guzam

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Retinoid

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you really want to be with someone for the rest of your life--trusting them to be by your side through your trials and tribulations and be your support if they would decide not to date you because you are thinning?

Prince William was much younger in that photo. He also obviously does not care how he looks and is not focusing on keeping youthful. He seems very nice and friendly and I am sure when he dies in (hopefully) old age, his hair loss will not make it to the obituary!

doflamingo

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you really want to be with someone for the rest of your life--trusting them to be by your side through your trials and tribulations and be your support if they would decide not to date you because you are thinning?

Prince William was much younger in that photo. He also obviously does not care how he looks and is not focusing on keeping youthful. He seems very nice and friendly and I am sure when he dies in (hopefully) old age, his hair loss will not make it to the obituary!

Im not even going to waste time convincing a cuck like you, Here is the first motherfucking result googling "my husband is balding" b**ch.

Attachments

• Screenshot from 2018-05-30 17-59-36.png
    Screenshot from 2018-05-30 17-59-36.png
    98.9 KB · Views: 432

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
This one was the hardest one to read

View attachment 89533
Women feel 'cheated on' when they marry men who eventually go bald.
I understand this kind of thinking, but man DO I want to die.
Just further reveals the deep ugly truth of marriage and mankind - or people kind if you're Canadian.

But what I found most disturbing about it was how many woman tagging another woman so they can vulture together
on their disgust over it.

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score

I think everybody cares about their appearance because we are only human and see ourselves in the mirror every morning.
In this case it does help to be royalty and rich, pretty good deal still.

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Im not even going to waste time convincing a cuck like you, Here is the first motherfucking result googling "my husband is balding" b**ch.

i searched for bald husband in the hopes that i might find a post by a woman saying "why i love having a bald husband" but the first 20 results, they were all either "my husband is going bald, i am not attracted to him" or a variation on "how you can force yourself to love your now bald husband"

there was a BRUTAL one, where the woman says her husband now looks older than his dad does, and when she has sex with her husband she imagines that it is HIS NW1 DAD! or a man she knows from work! cucking hell

blackg

Reaction score
These are all legitimate concerns that modern, conscience woman have regarding their husbands and future husbands.

Attraction is innate and is nothing anyone should be ashamed of, be they men or women.

blackg

Reaction score
Just further reveals the deep ugly truth of marriage and mankind - or people kind if you're Canadian.

But what I found most disturbing about it was how many woman tagging another woman so they can vulture together
on their disgust over it.
I don't find it disgusting that women flock together to express their shared anxieties.
We do it here as men!

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't find it disgusting that women flock together to express their shared anxieties.
We do it here as men!
I suppose in an indirect round about way we do, but we don't explicitly post a pic of a fat chick and gather around and
say gross, disgusting, should have waited till she was 30 to see how much she'd bloat before putting a ring on the finger.

Hopel3ss

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry guys: grow some balls. Honestly this section is quite hard to read: getting a nice woman without head full of hair can't be so hard. Keep yourself in good shape, eat healthy, sleep well and be confident. I have seen dozens of well educated buzz cutted man's with their extremely hot girlfriends and/or wifes.

I have also seen dozens of skinny-fat head full of hair man's without any womens.

This post was for only the persons that actually are making way big deal about hairloss..... If you are healthy, in a good shape, funny, smart and ambitious you hair simply can't determine your market value too much.