The Great experiment has come to an end

Tommy2tyme

Reaction score
Wats up guys,

Just wanted to let anyone know who has been following my posts that i have officially dropped the cherry flavored poison errrr proscar from my regimen and now i will just be taking 1/5th pills like the rest of you. I am making this change because I don't want to regret taking the cherry flavored sh*t down the road. Hopefully, this goes well. Ill keep everyone posted

juststarting

Established Member
Reaction score
huh? What are you talking about??

Were you talking a complete Proscar pill every day or something?
Take the extra 30 seconds and please try to be more specific in your posts... :)

Bismarck

Reaction score
juststarting said:
huh? What are you talking about??

Were you talking a complete Proscar pill every day or something?
Take the extra 30 seconds and please try to be more specific in your posts... :)

Looking at his avatar should give you a hint...

Buffboy

Established Member
Reaction score
Tasting some of grandpa's ol' cough medicine?

pbz

Established Member
Reaction score
I think this is the man who was given proscar dissolved in a cherry flavoured liquid by his doctor. :S

G

Tommy2tyme, I just wanted to say I find your avatar repugnant, and if you actually read the papers and knew why he looked that way you might not be trying to get a laugh from it.

Petchsky

Reaction score
Alopecia-Nate said:
Tommy2tyme, I just wanted to say I find your avatar repugnant, and if you actually read the papers and knew why he looked that way you might not be trying to get a laugh from it.

Don't diss the avatar - That was a present from Ty and The Gardener.

P.S What makes you think he is trying to get laughs from it?

G

Because I somehow doubt he's making a political statement about the corruption of the Ukranian government and the horror of dioxin poisoning. I will continue to diss this avatar, if only out of respect for Yuschenko.

Petchsky

Reaction score
Alopecia-Nate said:

Because I somehow doubt he's making a political statement about the corruption of the Ukranian government and the horror of dioxin poisoning. I will continue to diss this avatar, if only out of respect for Yuschenko.

I'm sure Yuschenko will appreciate that. :D

G

Respect--I've always felt--does not operate on a quid pro quo basis; it's less about an exchange of gratitude, more about (in this case) the recognition of human suffering. Now I sound pretentious, but I'm sorry, what happened to him ought to give us pause, not chuckles. You might feel the same way if you check out some pictures of him two years before that picture was taken.

G

Tommy2tyme said:
Wats up guys,

Just wanted to let anyone know who has been following my posts that i have officially dropped the cherry flavored poison errrr proscar from my regimen and now i will just be taking 1/5th pills like the rest of you. I am making this change because I don't want to regret taking the cherry flavored sh*t down the road. Hopefully, this goes well. Ill keep everyone posted

Good luck T2T, don't forget to get your mom to change the details on the Insurance papers.

Petchsky

Reaction score
Alopecia-Nate said:
Respect--I've always felt--does not operate on a quid pro quo basis; it's less about an exchange of gratitude, more about (in this case) the recognition of human suffering. Now I sound pretentious, but I'm sorry, what happened to him ought to give us pause, not chuckles. You might feel the same way if you check out some pictures of him two years before that picture was taken.

Already have, not a bad looking guy before Putin tried to have his wicked way. Regardless, it was only you who seemed to think the avatar was a play for laughs, despite any evidence to suggest that is the case. You presumed.

The Yushchenko affair is no laughing matter, that's agreed.

I was watching a film yesterday and realised that your quote is from that film, Rushmore. Great film, watched it yesterday...Anderson's best IMO.

Temples

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Alopecia-Nate said:

A) He's not trying to get a laugh from it.

B) It's funny and clever as hell.

C) You need to get laid.

Tommy2tyme

Reaction score
hey sorry my post wasn't more specific. I was basically stating the change for the people that had been keeping up on the cherry flavored proscar experiment. I was taking 1 mg of dilluted proscar every day in a 5 mL solution of cherry syrup. I originally took Propecia for 3 months before the syrup for another 2 months. I took the syrup because my pharmacist thought it would be near impossible to cut a pill that size. I sent him the diagram off of this site with the scalpel and he was able to cut the proscar for me. I mean no offense by my aviator, it was bestowed upon me by a prominent member of the forum so I accepted it. Hope this explains a few things.